Why do the flares not work  ? 

left contr. + 1,2, 3,4 .................. no response ? 

yeah, i have the same problem, and change key doesn't solve it.... and impossible to control my gun without mouse...

Edited by moustache
  • Thanks 1

No binoculars or a personal weapon for me. For some reason default buttons and reassigned keys don't bring it up:wacko:

• Thanks 1

Same. Have to press the "T" key one or two times for get back the flares or binoculars. 🤘

Plus old bug :

While using binoculars I can't select "attack target" (with the little cross) or "go to point" Without using the binoculars I can. Hope that option can be added to select an specific target or waypoint while using binoculars 🧐 

Also when I point to other target for the gunner to shoot he keep shooting to the previous one and don't make the change to the new one. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Why do the flares not work  ? 

left contr. + 1,2, 3,4 .................. no response ? 

22 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

No binoculars or a personal weapon for me. For some reason default buttons and reassigned keys don't bring it up:wacko:

I haven't seen that many updates to the game so far, but the two I did see have been pretty rough. Seems like we are taking one step forward, and ten steps back. Not sure how we can expect user support of this module to grow with the very limited developer support, and updates that seem to break more then they fix.😡

• Like 2

We need to report bugs and problems in a different spot i suppose...That way the devs can help us.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:51 PM, Fercyful said:

Same. Have to press the "T" key one or two times for get back the flares or binoculars. 🤘

Same here, Sometimes I have to press the T Key in order to pull em out, I have that problem quite frequently when i switch from Gunner to Commander.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

No problems here.  Maybe OSHA or Health and Safety have intervened for the protection of those deemed unqualified to safely exercise the privilege of operating flare guns.  Just a thought.

Edited by chuter
  • Haha 1