Sign in to follow this  
gascan

Track Records

My brother and I have been recording the Black September MP campaign for Flying Circus using OBS to capture our VR output. I then edit the two views together to make a final video. I was planning on capturing some external footage via some tracks I recorded to spice things up compared to the VR output I normally use. Unfortunately, as soon as I have some free time to try and capture, the game updated and won't load my tracks for replay. I know this commonly happens with game updates, so I'm not surprised.

Does anyone know of a way to make the track records work again? Is it possible to roll back the update so I can capture footage?

The VR footage I already have is enough to make a good video, so I won't be sad if they're toast, but I think I could make a better video if I could use my track records.

2 hours ago, gascan said:

so I won't be sad if they're toast, 

'Fraid they are toast now m8.:(

Oh well. It's not the end of the world. I'll use what I got already, and make sure to be a bit quicker when capturing video from my tracks next time.

Hello  everybody,

All the tracks I recorded prior the update, no longer work.

Is there a way I can revert back to an earlier version  of the game or is there another method to play back the tracks?

7 hours ago, [TFA]G_ren_del said:

Hello  everybody,

All the tracks I recorded prior the update, no longer work.

Is there a way I can revert back to an earlier version  of the game or is there another method to play back the tracks?

Plus me - same question, how I can watch the tracks from earlier version of the game?

I belive that you can, but I'm not completely sure, I usually sort through my tracks every so often, and I dont usually keep the older ones, so I can't confirm, maybe someone else might be able to though