Han

Developer Diary 260 - Discussion

17 hours ago, LukeFF said:

That's already possible if your joystick's programming software allows for it (e.g., VKB).

I know (Thrustmaster target software in my case 😑), but does it mean that the game wont use own scripts for relative control for tank turrets? Such "slider/relative" option would make life so much easier, like in war thunder or DCS world without programming my whole hotas pedal setup just to use analoge Stick for trim etc and the need to delete old controller in the config (or axis won't work) and reassign all controls etc. I am maybe a noob or just have had luck with my controller software.

37 minutes ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

Hello blacksix, the campaign looks great, but maybe as you mentioned, I'll wait for it to be complete, with the planes and fuel tanks to fly it, great job

The wait for a fully final state of the campaign may stretch until the release of the Battle of Normandy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

WOW I have downloaded the update in few minutes, the AVG speed was 5-30 MB/S

I am glad that the download servers are better now. 
Usually it took a lot of time downloading updates in the past.

6 hours ago, BlackSix said:

The wait for a fully final state of the campaign may stretch until the release of the Battle of Normandy...

Hi just wanted to say thanks for your effort bringing this free campaign for the players. Thanks a lot!

Amazing. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow evening.

Reading through all the comments it's gonna be great.

gottagivethepeople.gif

• Upvote 1