Keyboard { Flight leader orders]

1111mark*norma*

1111mark*norma*

Does anyone really use the keyboard for "flight leader orders " Don't you think we need a much better list to fully appreciate whats going on.

I./JG52_Woutwocampe

Indeed. Its way too basic and they dont listen anyway.

-cover me

And all 5 of your wingmen will still continue to chase the same opponent and crash into each others while you have 3 opponents on your tail who have never heard about deflection angles.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

Indeed. Its way too basic and they dont listen anyway.

Salutations,

Until that is addressed there is no point in adding more flight leader orders. 😕

• Upvote 2

I./JG52_Woutwocampe
39 minutes ago, Thad said:

Salutations,

Until that is addressed there is no point in adding more flight leader orders. 😕

Also, sometimes, you will send flight orders manually but the game will send a contradictory order on its own.

For instance, you are the flight leader of a flight of 6x 190 A5s and you must attack an armor column. At 12 kms from your target you are intercepted by some La5s. You manually send an order to your flight to engage enemy aircrafts. They jettison their sc250 bombs and start 'engaging' the La5s. But as soon as you get inside a 10 kms radius from your armor column target, the game will automatically send an order in your name to 'engage any ground target on your own'.

What the hell is that? The game needs to stop sending orders to your wingmen itself. I'm the flight leader game, shut up, let me take care of my wingmen and stop giving random orders that will only add confusion to an already chaotic furball.

Edited by I./JG52_Woutwocampe

1 hour ago, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

Also, sometimes, you will send flight orders manually but the game will send a contradictory order on its own.

For instance, you are the flight leader of a flight of 6x 190 A5s and you must attack an armor column. At 12 kms from your target you are intercepted by some La5s. You manually send an order to your flight to engage enemy aircrafts. They jettison their sc250 bombs and start 'engaging' the La5s. But as soon as you get inside a 10 kms radius from your armor column target, the game will automatically send an order in your name to 'engage any ground target on your own'.

What the hell is that? The game needs to stop sending orders to your wingmen itself. I'm the flight leader game, shut up, let me take care of my wingmen and stop giving random orders that will only add confusion to an already chaotic furball.

The flight in the mission was most likely directed or coded to attack the armored column. The flight leader directive was overruled by this initial primary mission assignment.

• Upvote 1

I./JG52_Woutwocampe
11 minutes ago, Thad said:

The flight in the mission was most likely directed or coded to attack the armored column. The flight leader directive was overruled by this initial primary mission assignment.

Exactly, and it doesnt make any sense that it is programmed like that. The DEFAULT order should be to attack the column but if the flight leader manually give a different order, the default mission order should be overruled and thats it. No trigger should automatically overrule the flight leader's order by the default order at least as long as the flight leader is alive.