If you want to see touch controller support done right

SAAM*I*AM

Attention Developers.. 

I will start by saying I love IL 2.  I have since 2009 when I first played it on Xbox 360. I am now a VR player using oculus rift S. I have not been able to play IL 2  since I bought it six months ago because I cannot get my hotels flight stick to work. And I cannot find support for it. But that's not what I'm here to discuss. I have been playing Aces High III by Hightech Creations  for the past 18 months. The graphics are dated the community is toxic and there's never more than 150 or so players online at any one time. But in this is a big but,  I start the game I'm in the menus online and flying in less than three minutes. And I am flying using the touch controllers for my Oculus. No I don't wanna play aces high anymore I want to play Il2,  and as soon as I can figure out or get some help to get my brand new flight stick working I will play IL2. 

Now I hope and pray that you are considering seriously integration and support for oculus touch controllers because I'll tell you there's nothing better than getting in the cockpit and grabbing the flight steak and throttle that is inside the plane. It's just awesome. Now if you want to see or if you want to know or understand how to best utilize or integrate touch controllers into IL  now I hope and pray that you are considering seriously integration and support for oculus touch controllers because I'll tell you there's nothing better than getting in the cockpit and grabbing the flight stick and throttle that is inside the plane. It's just awesome. Now if you want to see or if you want to know or understand how to best utilize or integrate touch controllers into IL to 2,  then take a little time go into Ace high by high-tech creations and look at how they have utilized the touch controllers how they have things mapped how smooth it works how easy it works how user-friendly it is it is so good it should be in my opinion the industry standard for integration of touch controllers into flight games. I love this game IL2, always have..  and I'm not in here trying to promote aces high... but it has the absolute best vr touch controller support and setup on the market today... if IL2 had the same touch controller architechture... it would be.... epic. Please please take a minute to look at it please developers it can't hurt. Thank you thank you and for the love of God if anybody here has a controller profile for Thrustmaster T Flight HOTAS 4  then please send me a message because it I want to play this game so freaking bad.