Luger1969

T34/76 UTZ43 skin request

Love the camos. I know it is not essy. Would be appreciated.

T-34: The Red Army's Legendary Medium Tank- from the book

Generally, T-34s were finished in factory dark green, subsequently adorned by the crews with unit markings and propaganda slogans. As the war on the Eastern Front progressed during the summer months a few attempts were made to camouflage the T-34s with three-tone or two-tone schemes. These comprised dark green, brown and sand or just dark green and sand.

https://books.google.co.za/books?id=8i1wBwAAQBAJ&pg=PT122&lpg=PT122&dq=A+T-34/76B+depicted+in+a+threetone+camouflage+scheme,+which+was+either+sprayed+or+brushed+on.&source=bl&ots=6AivZtMhu2&sig=ACfU3U3Gkk9MgRNBkzAEqImVOnLAiDFPGw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjxo5bM5LHrAhWkqHEKHYq0DC0Q6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=A T-34%2F76B depicted in a threetone camouflage scheme%2C which was either sprayed or brushed on.&f=false

• Like 1

Hi - I just wanted to check what you had in mind. It took 5 hours to get this far just to give a rough idea where I am heading. I tried doing clean but got bored real quick. There is a lot needs doing to get the pattern and then line it up so if you wanted the book version then I might not be the right person. My game is so screwed I have to take a 3D screenshot and then convert it to 2d else I get a black screen just for having a 3D driver on my system. This is why I stopped doing skins.

1863279728_tricolor-4.jpg.b0f60c8d8ccb293d3fe5d60e8f2776a0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It would be great to see at least some of your work included as part of the official release.

• Thanks 1

Hi Flow. Very nice and would love it.🤝 This style 👍is your trademark. Really appreciated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad you're on-board as now that I've started I would like to carry on and make a decent job of it. The fun for me is watching it evolve as I'm never sure what will come out of it which keeps things interesting.👍

It looks very nice but it also looks like it would had been sitting somewhere abandoned under elements. Does not look like combat prepped.

Posted (edited)

Indeed ;)

OK, this seems like a good place to finish. I'll fix any problems and maybe add something in due course as I always find glitches. I'll also submit it as then you will see it in game but that is a bit of a long shot.

A1355612567_t34f12.jpg.ca70e0e7b46066f4da43d44ace3e13d8.jpg

270757893_t34f22.jpg.8233d7c9986906f7970bafc32e82baa6.jpg

586723263_t34f32.jpg.6bfb05f476e0e015650aa6e6918bcd8f.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z20wu8xgcrkj6b9/T34-76UVZ-43_dirty_tri_v15.dds/file

Edited by SR603-Flowbee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Many thanks Flow. What a beast. Very very nice. Thanks for the hours and your personal touch.

2020_10_5__4_43_36.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm just really glad you like it. 👍

Unfortunately the template file got corrupted so I had to cut things short or else retrace my steps quite a way. I will bear in mind your initial request though next time I do the T34 and bring it more inline.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here are a couple more you might enjoy having a look at. I just ran a couple of skins through my old template and tweaked them a bit.

575328165_t34106.jpg.33524dc5374fc301468cdbc8f834edd6.jpg

1188531245_t341062.jpg.411d646b50ea667106493ddba12bcb09.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/as7ryvfdy63lndm/T34-76UVZ-43_106+v1.dds/file

451669408_t3424.jpg.2cead36c09e2aa9d17ceecb7aa54c677.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5xiykjijx6gmzvp/T34-76UVZ-43_24+v1.dds/file

Edited by SR603-Flowbee
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I love your work and your skins!! These are top notch!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to be clear, the two above are skins I downloaded and then ran through my template so not entirely my work. Saying that virtually everybody uses the game supplied templates and then slides their own stuff in and over so not really a big deal but I won't submit them all the same. I find that I do this to almost all the skins that I use that I haven't made from the template up. Everybody likes different stuff - clean, dirty, shiny, matt etc. My favourite is dirty with metal shining through wear in matt paint. Wet surfaces are tricky as they really need the bump map to be modified to look right. Doing this is so much easier than building plastic models with the wife constantly moaning about tidying up and cleaning up the mess. :joy: 💟:nea: 

Edited by SR603-Flowbee
  • Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 9:43 AM, SR603-Flowbee said:

Just to be clear, the two above are skins I downloaded and then ran through my template so not entirely my work. Saying that virtually everybody uses the game supplied templates and then slides their own stuff in and over so not really a big deal but I won't submit them all the same. I find that I do this to almost all the skins that I use that I haven't made from the template up. Everybody likes different stuff - clean, dirty, shiny, matt etc. My favourite is dirty with metal shining through wear in matt paint. Wet surfaces are tricky as they really need the bump map to be modified to look right. Doing this is so much easier than building plastic models with the wife constantly moaning about tidying up and cleaning up the mess. :joy: 💟:nea: 

Your work is really off the charts amazing though. Thanks for helping make a great SIM even better.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Really great work , but for me I waiting for T34 STZ like this. I like the turret profile better...===       

t34stz.jpg

Edited by Badniouze
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2