non violent games

lately im pretty bored and at the same time a bit stressed i think if i play gta and kill 100 cops while red splatters the screen will do no good

is there a duel server in bos i like to form behind my foe without shooting

i tried to pass assasins creed without murdering anyone and i got stuck in the first level and its made by people of ALL religions

sometimes i think fps are designed to get rid of the human pretending shooting

or are you gonna tell me we are in a hell of a place where 99 percent of the games you have to murder someone

so what of that 1 percent do you recomend me to heal my schizophrenia+

49 minutes ago, Monksilver said:

Try a rally game such as WRC 8 or one of the Dirt Rally games. No violence at all, you do not even risk hitting another vehicle. But it is still competitive  and a challenge.

Yes, WRC 8 is fun! 👍

If you like sports games, Super Mega Baseball 3 is a ton of fun too! (and where else can you find the one and only "Slapper Glutes"?🤣 - lots of sillyness and cartoonish players, but also a really solid baseball game underneath)

The Golf Club 2019 I find relaxing but fun too and Pinball FX 3 is a very fun diversion as well!  Or you could try a fun strategy sim like Planet Coaster as well. Stormworks Build and Rescue  is a great indy project coming along too! :)

Edited by Redwo1f

Rime - Puzzle adventure, quite relaxing and great visuals.

Coffee Talk - Visual novel mostly reading and enjoying a story with some coffee making mini games. lighthearted and fun.

Minecraft - For obvious reasons set to creative and build whatever your heart desires

MFS2020 - Sightseeing and bush flying are extremely peaceful to me and it really delivers in the visuals

Animal Crossing: New Horizons (if you have a switch or hardware required) Peaceful town builder and collector game. Fun characters and easy game play.

Stardew Valley - Farming and time management. Engaging characters, decent visuals and relaxing game play.

Elite Dangerous - Space SIM. Hard to get the hang of, but gorgeous. VR Supported and a 1:1 recreation of the milky way galaxy that you can explore.

Fall Guys - Competitive wipeout with a fun game play loop and cutesy visuals.

Just some off the top of my head. If you have steam i'm fairly certain they have a non violence tag you can search for games under. I'd check there as well.

Pummel Party - A board type party game that can be played against AI or friends. Has a variety of fun minigames in between rounds.

Carcassonne - Videogame adaptation of the boardgame.

Cities Skylines - SimCity but better.

Rocket League - Think soccer/football meets rocket powered RC cars

Return of the Obra Dinn - Solve the mystery of how an entire ship's crew got lost at sea (in 1 bit graphics)

Edited by JG4_Karaya

Enjoying these toys , seeing far away so meanwhile being aware with the legislation?! 

Tik Tok: but if you are not a good artist, just watch without joining for  Entertainment like without going to the disco just dance: (Staying  Home be safe !):

First you can try dancing sport with Just  Dance:

Edited by RAY-EU

but why mostly all violent games about killing

you dont genearte with killing but with sex why no more games about sex

its not natural looks like human nature is wanted to be changed since youre a kid

Yes Love should must be always for all over the thinks against the wars and violence: ( but there is a proverb says : if want the peace prepare for the war )but for me is escape from war and keep hidden. Keep hidden could mean to wear a mask like Scaramouche so telling normal thoughts like people wants to heard about and keep always calm .

Edited by RAY-EU
Scaramouche

Assetto Corsa in you have a sweet spot for cars. Online sim-racing is quite tough. The last Forza Horizon if you want it less hardcore. Sim City and Civilation is allways worth to play.

Zaccaria Pinball is quite good as well and even has vr.

Edited by J2_Oelmann
On 8/25/2020 at 7:37 AM, RAY-EU said:

Yes Love should must be always for all over the thinks against the wars and violence: ( but there is a proverb says : if want the peace prepare for the war )but for me is escape from war and keep hidden. Keep hidden could mean to wear a mask like Scaramouche so telling normal thoughts like people wants to heard about and keep always calm .

Not sure what you’re smoking, but you shouldn’t type while smoking it.

• Haha 1

911 was cgi all news its cgi, spacewalks are cgi, hell probably newyork is cgi i was there and they wouldnt let me loo

on the other hand most movies are real

you can even pick actor from the miriads of multiverses

• LukeFF locked this topic