Sign in to follow this  
Voidhunger

Graphic effects

Can we have please in the near future reworked, improved smoke, fire, explosions effects in TC?

Like fires/smoke from the hatches, exploding small and large ammunition in tanks.

Different intensity of fire/smoke, burning grass etc. Right now its somewhat disappointing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

GReat idea. I primarily want a burning engine deck animation for when molotov infantry arrive 🤾‍♂️

• Haha 1

Playing more and more TC, another thing what Im missing is the physical tech for the objects (and tank itself) which will continue working even on the damaged/destroyed tanks

Moving destroyed/damaged  tank caterpillars (right now they switch to destroyed)

Tanks moving when they are damaged/destroyed. When you kill the crew and the tank is on the slope, it will probably slide/continue to move  down.

If you look at the Steel fury or other Graviteam game you know what I mean.

The look of the damaged/destroyed tank leaking burning fuel moving lifelessly down from the hill with the burning grass around is so cool to behold

or the tank trying to move with damaged caterpillar which is sliding more and more down.

and together with the disappearing damaged/destroyed parts of the tanks (like turrets, cupolas, side skirts, burning fuel tanks, tank crew)

the game looks extremely sterile, without life.

Can we have option in the menu to at least reduce time for disappearing damaged parts and the crew?

Edited by Voidhunger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would prefer that they improve the textures on the buildings, outside of the Prokhorovka map (I still think the textures on those buildings aren't great, but they are higher res) the buildings have laughably bad texture work compared to the rest of the game which does break the immersion quite a bit for me.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Bleh said:

I would prefer that they improve the textures on the buildings, outside of the Prokhorovka map (I still think the textures on those buildings aren't great, but they are higher res) the buildings have laughably bad texture work compared to the rest of the game which does break the immersion quite a bit for me.

True, but since qmb is situated outside of villages, its not imporant for me now