12 минут назад, CSW_Hot_Dog сказал:

I know the server is still running in Alpha mode, but if you already do something about such players, I think that BAN for some time would be nice:

So far, we use statistics from Vaal & Isay. Therefore, we can't do anything about it yet. when you have your own statistics, then it will be written that even if the damaged pilot had a disconnect, it will be counted to the shooter. For now, let's leave it like this.

Thank you for your message.

Moreover, as of today, we are testing a limit on the number of aircraft at airfields. You can now look at their number.

penalty

the 100% fairplay reduced to 90% .

Return to base 

I took off from a base and landed in another official base marked with the usual blue ring yet i got a forced landing . In this server we must go back to our original base ? if so my base 1613 was removed after i took off and i landed on 1415 by the river airstrip allowed base yet i got the orange forced landing sign .

fantastic server, great planeset, really good map design, but sadly parachute shooting is a thing. practically every time someone jumps from our squadron they are shot down on the parachute or got killed after ditching. it will only piss off a lot of players that will avoid this server in the future. i know several people who really like the way the server is set up, but refuse to continue flying here, because they are constantly shot down on the parachute.
afaik, on this server killing pilots doesn't affect the outcome of the campaign, so what's the point of it?

i know that some people consider it "historical". but it is and remains a war crime and is on a par with the shooting of prisoners. it is terrible enough that such scenes occurred during the second world war. i think we as a small player base should behave better among ourselves and show respect for each other.

so i propose a vote to ban the shooting of pilots on parachutes.

best regards ammi

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, JG77_Ammi said:

so i propose a vote to ban the shooting of pilots on parachutes.

best regards ammi

right, encourage hypocrisy. 
we play an adult game for adults. Nobody forces you to jump with a parachute. burn with the plane to the ground and no one will shoot you in the air.
victory is victory, no one canceled the penalties for death. if the murder of the parachutist knocks the player out of the game, no one has the right to demand mercy from the enemy.

1 hour ago, I./SG2_Foxmann said:

right, encourage hypocrisy. 
we play an adult game for adults. Nobody forces you to jump with a parachute. burn with the plane to the ground and no one will shoot you in the air.
victory is victory, no one canceled the penalties for death. if the murder of the parachutist knocks the player out of the game, no one has the right to demand mercy from the enemy.

What a pathetic crap! Talking about adults playing an adult game, while encouraging something childish like parachute killing. Shooting down an enemy plane is not enough "victory" for you? "Death penalty", "no mercy for the enemy". Stop hiding behind such strong words and admit it, you simply enjoy killing other players hanging on their parachutes, defenceless and unprotected.

Edited by JG77_Knipser
  • Upvote 2

the fact is that in the future it is planned to make a "garage" in addition, it is planned that there will be a virtual life, during which the pilot will receive titles. Ranks will provide some advantages for acquiring better aircraft. I think it should be interesting, but at the same time, on the part of the enemy, it will require to deprive the pilot of this virtual life, so that he has less advantages.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, -DED-Zlodey said:

the fact is that in the future it is planned to make a "garage" in addition, it is planned that there will be a virtual life, during which the pilot will receive titles. Ranks will provide some advantages for acquiring better aircraft. I think it should be interesting, but at the same time, on the part of the enemy, it will require to deprive the pilot of this virtual life, so that he has less advantages.

yeah i get your point. please still consider voting. after all, there is a vote on techno chat and gps in discord. why not on chute kills. even without chute kills, a pilot dies under all kinds of circumstances.

@I./SG2_Foxmann if you think that's how the game should be played, then fine. but you're not my enemy. you're one of a few sim pilots. and i'm happy about every enemy i shoot down who manages to save himself with a parachute. but that's just the way i play the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JG77_Ammi said:

если вы думаете, что так и нужно играть в игру, тогда хорошо. но ты мне не враг. ты один из немногих пилотов симуляторов. И я счастлив за каждого сбитого мной врага, которому удается спастись с парашютом. но я так и играю в игру.

comrade. in IL-2 there are no enemies and friends. there are only computer game players.

Dear friends,
I sincerely congratulate you on the upcoming New Year 2021 and Merry Christmas!
May the coming year bring you happiness, prosperity and financial well-being! Good health to you and your loved ones, success in all your endeavors and continuations, grandiose victories, as well as pleasure from the work done!
Reliable, driven, smart and capable of leading, pure heaven!

==============================================================
The previous campaign was completed ahead of schedule. I congratulate the red team on their victory.
This is the last update in the outgoing year, but not the last in the coming one.

1. A new campaign has been launched.
2. Active airfields are established before planning an attack. Thus, commanders will now choose the best attack option given the home airfields.
3. The number of aircraft is now distributed among available home airfields. Number of aircraft per coalition / number of airfields = number of aircraft per airfield.

IMPORTANT!

Commanders, be sure to set the coalition in your personal account of the site! Otherwise, planning an attack will be impossible.

• 4 weeks later...
  1. Added to the system of debits and replenishment of the aircraft. Now, each lost aircraft will be written off from the take-off airfield, at the same time a request will be created to replenish this aircraft. Until there is a replenishment, the number of aircraft at this airport will be one less. Different planes have different replenishment times. The planes will return to the airfield on two to three missions. That is, the lost LaGG will return to the airfield only after three missions (when generating a fourth).
  2. Updated planeset.
  3. The number of targets in one locality has been increased to four.
  4. Fixed issues with non-commander point selection. Check if everything should work.
  5. Refresh the map page with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F5
  • Thanks 1

1. Fixed incorrect numbering of airfields when it was impossible to set one of the four, which led to the write-off of aircraft from the wrong airfield from which the take-off was carried out.

2. Fixed an issue where a tank battalion prevented you from closing a target.

3. Now, without registering on the site:https://il2-expert.ru/en take-off is prohibited. Without linked accounts, take-off is prohibited. If no coalition is selected on the site: https://il2-expert.ru/en in your personal account, take-off is prohibited. Take-off on an aircraft of the opposite coalition is prohibited. The Commander will send you a private message whether you are allowed to take off or not. Those who ignore the messages with a ban on taking off and try to take off will be immediately kicked off the server. Be careful when you appear in the parking lot.

Edited by -DED-Zlodey

1. For your convenience, added the ability to log in using social networks. If you have any difficulties with the usual registration, you can use the quick authorization via the social network that is convenient for you.

505074944_2021-02-02155743.jpg.d8b6b5aed93939bba1fee09142c16518.jpg

1. Dispatchers have been added to all airfields, who will tell the pilot by voice in SRS whether he is allowed to take off and what reasons if take-off is prohibited. In Channel 1, dispatchers speak only English, in Channel 2, they speak Russian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...