Jason_Williams

Discussion of IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings - Tobruk Release!

Posted (edited)

Is any chance to change size of the  pilots in the cocpits? They are like an Hobbits ☺️

Anyway I like Tobruk very much! Well done guys keep in good work. Hope that next will Battle of France 😉

Edited by I./JG1_Baron
Query refinement

You can customize pilots of the LW, RAF and RA under Options.

4 hours ago, I./JG1_Baron said:

Is any chance to change size of the  pilots in the cocpits? They are like an Hobbits ☺️

In "IL2: 1946" they were really too big... in the Dover series and the Great Battles series... they are just like they have to be.

What seems to be peak times for Tobruk? I've been jumping on around 8pm CST (0200 Zulu) and havent seen much activity in terms of online population. I'm sure earlier in the day and weekends it fills up more, just trying to gauge when might be a good time to jump on

2 hours ago, Control_Freq said:

What seems to be peak times for Tobruk? I've been jumping on around 8pm CST (0200 Zulu) and havent seen much activity in terms of online population. I'm sure earlier in the day and weekends it fills up more, just trying to gauge when might be a good time to jump on

It is Summer, let's wait and see in September/October...

More or less 70 pilots on TF server yesterday (Monday 10th August 20) between 8 pm and 11 pm (Paris time) -> 6 pm and 9 pm (GMT) .

@Semor, sorry for your delicate eyes... one more... do you remenber😘

tf_tob12.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:43 PM, Control_Freq said:

I would say between 1800 - 2200 UTC are the prime times - thats afternoon in North America and evenings in Europe.

Posted (edited)
On 8/6/2020 at 12:28 PM, JG1_Vonrd said:

Can someone post detailed instructions of how to get it downloaded? I'm not much of a Steamhead   😄

EDIT:

Nevermind. For those like myself who don't have a clue and purchased through the Il2 website:

Go to your profile in the website.

Click on purchases

Look for your purchase and click on Activate

Copy / paste into Steam

Launch the game... it will start downloading / updating

Thanks, I was about to Bin the thought!!!!

How freaking hard could it of been to add the install instructions to the download page.

I'm totally used to Steam auto updating, I've never had to go through those steps before, that I recall.

Edited by T_O_A_D