I would like to start collecting skins, incorporating them into PWCG,  and making them available for download.  I want some feedback on skin etiquette.  Of course I will credit the creator, but I tend not to do so on a skin by skin basis.  Instead it is done in the release notes as a contributor to a release, the same as I credit other contributors to PWCG.

What I have noticed so far in GB is that nobody has done what Panthercules did for RoF - collect skins from different people into skin packs.  I am willing to try but I do not want to inadvertently offend a skin creator by using something in a way that  they did not intend. 

With that in mind, if I can use you skins, pull them and repacking them for distribution from the PWCG web site, please let me know.  This is, in the end your creation and I intend to respect that.  Thanks to all who are willing to share.  If there is a specific way that I can accommodate accreditation I will do so if possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey Pat !! As far as I am concerned, I can say that if you found my skins interesting and useful, I would be honored if you used them as you see fit. So use them freely , the only restriction is that they are not used for commercial or gainful purposes, but this is certainly not the case. by the way, Thank you very much for your tireless work on PWCG , truly a MUST HAVE!

• Like 3

I have created skin packs for some squadrons. I'd be happy to send them to you.

• Like 4

Hi Pat, if you see any skins of mine you find fit to use, by all means please use them.

Siqhter

• Like 4

I really appreciate the work you have put in and find your campaigns invaluable and if any of my skins are useful please feel free to make use of them.

• Like 4

Thanks to all who gave permission.  I managed to get about 30 skins in total, some from each.  I will do more as time permits.  

Still seeking permission from more skinners.  Being able to load them into a skin pack is critical. 

• Like 3