ATAG_Pattle

Pre Orders now available!!

Pre-Ordered.

And looking forward to the Martlet,D.520 and P-40s.

I just wish it had some Vichy Hawk-75's as the P-36 has always been a favorite of mine but il Live xD.

Looking foward to the 6th!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, mattebubben said:

Pre-Ordered.

And looking forward to the Martlet,D.520 and P-40s.

I just wish it had some Vichy Hawk-75's as the P-36 has always been a favorite of mine but il Live xD.

Looking foward to the 6th!

and M.S. 406 C.1, Bloch 151 and Bloch 152

106993_big.jpg

They would not be as good fits for North Africa perhaps. (Since my understanding is that the Vichy units in north Africa primarily flew the Hawk 75 and the D.520)

But i would love to get them for Battle of France scenarios!

I just got my paycheck so I decided to get something I've been waiting for quite some time.

Congrats Team Fusion, I hope my modest purchase will help you grow.

• Thanks 1

Would you believe it, ordered on day of release and here I am patiently waiting for the 6th and found today my joystick is broke, fuck.:crazy:

Anyway, great to know we will finally have it to try on our own PC, great work guys, hope all goes well.:drinks:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Bought it on saturday. Now I can't wait to test the 109 F4. And ofc the Hurricane (IIc?) with the 4xHispano 20mm against planes. And all the other really interesting planes like the stubby(:D) Martlet, P40 variants, Spit V's, italians and last but not least:                                            

The Wellington! Had two plastic models of them when I was like 10 years old and they were one(two) of my favourites (a bomber and a torpedobomber). I remember the "Swiss family Robinson"-like movie, where a few people crashed with an old Wellington(used as transport) on a loneley island and later made a ship from it. I think it was a standard Disney movie in the 70ies, but I liked it when I was young and still remember as I read " Wellington ".

Good work, Team Fusion. On average there's maybe one combat flightsim releasing in 3+ years, but you have to release exactly the same month, when the only non combat flightsim i'm interested in is coming out. I only can afford one game/month and I just had to go for Tobruk. FS2020 next month then... or I´ll try that microsoft/xbox game pass later this month until buying the game.

Edited by Indianer

I pre-ordered this too. Should be good.

Expensive flight sim month for me as I also pre-ordered Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe. I was down to 200 gigs on a 2TB SDD drive so I deleted X-Plane 11 and now have 491 gigs free.

Just now, tiger_0988 said:

I deleted X-Plane 11 and now have 491 gigs free.

That's a rather good idea!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Indianer said:

I remember the "Swiss family Robinson"-like movie, where a few people crashed with an old Wellington(used as transport) on a loneley island and later made a ship from it. I think it was a standard Disney movie in the 70ies, but I liked it when I was young and still remember as I read " Wellington ".

Disney movie 'The Last Flight of Noah's Ark'.

B29 sailing upside down. I remember the sharks seen through the windows under water

the-last-flight-of-noahs-ark

Daz

Edited by dazako
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dazako said:

Disney movie 'The Last Flight of Noah's Ark'.

B29 sailing upside down. I remember the sharks seen through the windows under water

the-last-flight-of-noahs-ark

Daz

Lol, B29.. I thought it was a Wellington. Don't know why. Had that wood-like fuselage of the Wellington in mind. Ok, it was in the early 90's when I watched it and must have been mixing things up :)

I was just perusing https://www.armouredcarriers.com/grumman-f4f-martlet-variants and this is a quote from FAA pilot Henry "Hank" Adlam  about a mock fight between a Seafire and a Martlet "For the dog-fight, my Wildcat and I were at a disadvantage because Bruce was an exceptional pilot and always had been even while training, whereas I was never in that category. It was interesting to find that the Seafire had a much better rate of climb but the Wildcat was steady and gained speed faster in a steep dive. It was surprising to find that the Wildcat with its stubby little wings could sustain a steep turn inside the Seafire and this was all the more surprising and gratifying too bearing in mind that Bruce was by far the better pilot"

• Like 1

Bf109 F-4  Hunnertneuneffvier is best 109! ;) Shot me two P-38s with it last night......finally some luck, despite being half-blind ingame........The Friedrich-4 is my favourite and fits me like a glove.

Then Hurricane MK IID.........there are some tins that need to be opened. ;) Love my little Hurris, especially the Big gun version....could have something to do with the A-10 being among my favourites, and this Hurri is one of it's Grandpas!

Martlet (Grumman Ironworks, Baby! )

Spitfire (I like both it and the 109.....not quite equally, but a lot....and well the Hurri a bit more than the Spit....likeable underdog.)

Beaufighter....something needs to be torpedoed!

And last but not least, the Gladiator......so many fond memories flying it in the Desert Airforce and The Battle for Malta Campaigns.......as well as killing a friend in a Zero with it.

S!

One nerve wrecking day still 🥵So many new and interesting planes to fly. And some are a great addition to Channel too :)

It's available tomorrow... why would you want a preload now?... after all this time waiting what's a handful of hours?

Stay strong my friends and prepare a lot of water. It's hot these days around Tobruk 

AWM_010926_tomahawk.jpg

Edited by LF_Gallahad

Literally picked up an extra half shift to make sufficient tips to grab this today. Have tomorrow off so i am ready.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mattebubben said:

so almost another 22h =(

I agree with you. 20 hours seems like a long time considering that I've been waiting for this sim for 20 years

35 minutes ago, OBT-Mikmak said:

12 hours left....  i hate this f..king time relativity 😅

Same as you... I'm in +8 time zone... It will release at 0100 hours local time on Aug 7th... And I have to go to fxxking work tomorrow so staying up all night is not a fxxking go... 

@LF_Gallahad Sitting on tons of iced brew (tea), you want some? Got green tea, Green tea with mint and just plain old mint.

Three and a half hours to go...., I wish this DST nonsense was over and done with, as that makes my GMT+1 Timezone a GMT+2 Timezone....and the time is unnatural.

As for preloading.....well I think most of us want to get away from the Mad scramble once it goes live.

214471639fd8b23f8f5ce5fd2510cb5d.jpg

• Haha 3