Movie Sequels You'd Like To See Made.

Considering what they have done to ruin some of the biggest franchises in film and television history, I just want Hollywood and the various production companies to make good films and television once again. The "entertainment" that has been shoveled out for the last 5 to 10 years has in the main been dire.

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif.7cb68957b75b6593902198d0c36b4959.gif

• Upvote 3

A sequel to Mad Max Fury Road would interest me. Could also be a spin off.

Other than that, the only franchise that imho still works (probably even gets better), seems to be Mission Impossible, but there are already two sequels planned.

I'm just happy, that there are a couple of directors like Tarantino, Nolan and Villeneuve left, who still make movies that are actually worth watching in cinema.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure I really want any remakes.  Hollywood simply doesn't have the guts to make anything original anymore.  Most likely all we would get is a not as good copy of a different movie.  I guess I wouldn't mind seeing an indie movie director give some movies a shot.  Perhaps a remake of American Sniper that actually follows the book and doesn't butcher literally every combat scene in the movie or literally credit the wrong guy for killing one of the most feared sniper on the other side.  You know.  Basic stuff.

Movies are basically done for me...and that's coming from a guy who as recently as a few years ago would be at the theater once a week or so.

I can't remember the last time now, and I've lost interest in giving these people my money.

Hollywood is 100% toxic and agenda driven, and when a movie doesn't fall into this category, it's still utter crap.

I'll check out Top Gun 2 most likely, after that I can't think of anything I'm interested in seeing.

Just watched my Band of Brother's DVD's again.

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Movies are basically done for me...and that's coming from a guy who as recently as a few years ago would be at the theater once a week or so.

I can't remember the last time now, and I've lost interest in giving these people my money.

Hollywood is 100% toxic and agenda driven, and when a movie doesn't fall into this category, it's still utter crap.

I'll check out Top Gun 2 most likely, after that I can't think of anything I'm interested in seeing.

Just watched my Band of Brother's DVD's again.

Yep, movies are scrap these days. 

Gimme a good mini-series like Chernobyl. Much better than any blockbuster.

Waiting for new seasons of Narcos, Mindhunter, and Star Trek Discovery. Also Sacred Games and The Family Man from India.