Jason_Williams

Hell Hawks Scripted Campaign Pre-Order Discussion

Pilots!

You can discuss the upcoming Hell Hawks Scripted Campaign in this thread and read the Pre-Order announcement HERE.

Jason

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I am good fighting luftwaffe ai with p 47. Ai coming down as a surprise, disable my ability to fight but I get a chance to land in a field. 
Against AI P 47 is better than what I am able to do online. I guess it is my confidence or lack of it making me bad

Been waiting on this one.  Will gladly pre-order!

👍

Posted (edited)

Outstanding! Can´t wait to play this. Very good vid as well. It perfectly sets the atmosphere.

Edited by sevenless
  • Like 1

Pre ordered last night.  Looking forward to this in a big way, and I'm not usually a single player kind of guy.

19 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Outstanding! Can´t wait to play this. Very good vid as well. It perfectly sets the atmosphere.

Our friend Colin (ShamrockOneFive) get's the credit for cutting the trailer.

Great work by him as always. Thanks Shammy!

@ShamrockOneFive

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Our friend Colin (ShamrockOneFive) get's the credit for cutting the trailer.

Great work by him as always. Thanks Shammy!

Just pre-ordered.  Thank you and @ShamrockOneFive for showcasing it.  Awesome work to you both!  The custom radio calls sound great...can't wait to fly those missions, especially with something different in my headset.  :salute:

• Thanks 1

Nice! Just place my pre-order! Perfect timing as I have just been getting to grips with flying the P-47.

Unfortunately I'm out of upvotes today.  Looks very good!

Did you manage to silence all the default radio chatter for this one, or does it play in tandem with your new speech samples?

Man those radio comms! If only... 

The campaign looks fun. Although I’m not a big P47 fan I will buy this. 

7 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Unfortunately I'm out of upvotes today.  Looks very good!

Did you manage to silence all the default radio chatter for this one, or does it play in tandem with your new speech samples?

You need to turn down the default chatter in your settings or re-name your radio folder.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Pre-ordered.  What with Gambit's new campaign and TF's release on Aug. 6 the rest of my summer is full.  Thanks Gambit21 for your hard work:good:

Edited by Taxman
Added text

Looks excellent...... pre-ordered!

What a day the 30th was for pre-orders! After doing so for desert wings Toburuk ,I pre-orderes Hell Hawks, but I wonder if it will automatically load on steam when its released or will I have to enter the key or what? I know its a ways off but I'd like to know how to quickly install whaen it is released?

13 hours ago, Blitzen said:

I know its a ways off but I'd like to know how to quickly install whaen it is released?

I wonder the same about Tobruk. 

Anyway , I will buy this campaign asap. Looks like a really good one

20 hours ago, Blitzen said:

What a day the 30th was for pre-orders! After doing so for desert wings Toburuk ,I pre-orderes Hell Hawks, but I wonder if it will automatically load on steam when its released or will I have to enter the key or what? I know its a ways off but I'd like to know how to quickly install whaen it is released?

I think it will be part of a regular patch, so look out for the game update announcements.

Pre-ordered and I'm not much of a single player but i notice there is a skin pack available. Sorry for the noob question but will the aircraft in the campaign automatically be assigned different skins from the pack or does the player have to do this?    

14 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Custard said:

Pre-ordered and I'm not much of a single player but i notice there is a skin pack available. Sorry for the noob question but will the aircraft in the campaign automatically be assigned different skins from the pack or does the player have to do this?    

Install the skin pack and the skins will show up as appropriate.

• Thanks 1

Wow...I just realize that the skins are already available...! :fool:...I had not seen it before...Thanks  :good:

There's a problem with the skin link Gambit...I sent you a MP...;)