This forum...

von_Greiff

Just heard the news that Greiff has passed away. I know flight simming gave him a huge amount of pleasure in his life. A good friend for many years.
RIP Sven.

• Sad 39

• 1CGS

Damn. Was a super nice guy here in the community. Our condolences to all his friends and family. He will be missed by us for sure. We've lost a few good people over the years. Sucks.

May you enjoy the afterlife von_Grieff!! 

:salute:

Jason

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

ShamrockOneFive
3 hours ago, Archie said:

Just heard the news that Greiff has passed away. I know flight simming gave him a huge amount of pleasure in his life. A good friend for many years.
RIP Sven.

Sad news! RIP Greiff!

May your craft never be hit, your deflection aim always hits its target, and may your squadron never leave you alone in the great beyond von_Greiff. 

May you Rest In Peace. 

RAAF492SQNOz_Steve

Saddened to hear the news about Sven and condolences to his family.

Had only briefly corresponded with Sven, on this forum, but was impressed with his attitude to the cancer battle he was facing.

RIP.

Do not think that I want to offend someone, but such serious simulators are mostly played by pretty adults, and unfortunately now it seems the time has come when the first part of this community will soon be gone... I am one of the few players who  not even 20 years old, I express my deep condolences to all family and friends... Appreciate every moment of your life!

Edited by Eeafanas

Sad news.  Prayers and peace to the whole family.

Godspeed, Sven!  May you ride the jetstream, pain-free with a big grin on your face.  You'll clearly be missed around here.

Sad news indeed, my deepest sympathies to friends and family.

Most of us sadly are of a certain age where it seems every time we step out or log on now there is bad news about those we know.

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Such sad news.. No more suffering.. RIP Von Greiff, condolences to family and friends.

I lost my brother to cancer. It's the good memories we appreciate the most.

There are several well known members who are MIA. With the pandemic it’s not hard to imagine the worse. Always hope for the best but….

RIP