AFRIKA KORPS  4.jpg

AFRIKA KORPS  6.jpg

AFRIKA KORPS  7.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

These AFRIKA KORPS Green uniforms look very nice Sir. Keep up the good work. I LOVE all of the skins and uniforms that you have created. Thank you very much for all of the effort you have put forth and shared with the TC Community SIr! S!:clapping::pioneer::good:

S!Blade<><

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Tommi_999,  tanks a lot for these uniforms-they are reall great One question:where do i have to coy the forders characters-tankman-textures.The folder characters doesnotexistin the game folders fromIL2 batlle of stalingrad.

grafik.png.26cea868252675eb85e1d63024fc2bef.png

i have checked all original folders from IL2 sturmovik to find a file looks same the files  "tankman" to insert the new files tankman" in this folder. But i

could not find.

How can the missions/campaigns find thecorrect uniform.in the gameplay is no button/Scrollinglist to chose a uniform.

Thanks for your information.

Maverik

Posted (edited)

Create your directories according to the order you have in the download file and copy it into it.

or best of all, familiarize yourself with the JSGME ..

it's very easy!

here the link !

Download ; JSGME

https://www.designmodproject.de/download/download/32-tools/405-jsgme

Look carefully at the folders they must be identical .. from data / graphics / ...

The procedure is the same whether it is an airplane or a tank.

Edited by Tomi_099

On 12/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, WildWilly said:

i realy would appreciate, if u would invest your time and possibilities to create normal tank uniforms....thanks for understanding

^^^^Now that is Chutzpah right there!  LMFAO!   I would venture to say that the author creates uniforms---whatever kind they may be---for his enjoyment, not yours.

Tomi_099, Sir, you're an artist!  Those HJ and Afrika Korp. uniforms are off the hook!

Now I need to figure out how to install them in the game ;)

Edited by Smelly_Fella
  • Like 1

So, then he should Keep his SS uniforms private, ok ? If he Posts it official, ist something else…  and sorry that there still are People who don t like , that in any Kind criminal mass murders are hyped in a game... i know, some lost all their ROE in this matter.. Artist ? oh come on..lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WildWilly said:

So, then he should Keep his SS uniforms private, ok ? If he Posts it official, ist something else…  and sorry that there still are People who don t like , that in any Kind criminal mass murders are hyped in a game... i know, some lost all their ROE in this matter.. Artist ? oh come on..lol

Don't be a jerk. If you don't like it be on your way and go find another sim or don't use this mod. It is ludicrous that some people want to sensor the world from the history of WWII. It happened(WWII) and the sooner people remove the memory of it from the world, the sooner it will happen again.

S!Blade<><

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
8 hours ago, WildWilly said:

Well, firstly, the Wehrmacht also committed horrific war crimes (Bombing of Wielun, murders of African POWs in France, Commissar Order, slave brothels, etc.), including mass killings of Jews during the Holocaust (Severity Order, Babi Yar, etc.), so any WWII game involving German forces will have the uniform worn by criminal mass murderers.

Secondly, TC’s campaign and most of the official single missions make it clear that you’re playing as the Waffen-SS when you’re in a German tank, so these mods are simply uncensoring the uniforms in the same way that historical markings mods do.

I do understand where you’re coming from, though, and I can hardly fault you for being so disgusted by the uniforms of the Waffen-SS. The Kharkov Immolations, the Boves Massacre, and the Malmedy Massacre each stand as examples of just evil they were, especially as one man (among hundreds, if not thousands of others), Joachim Peiper, was responsible for all of them (fortunately his death was the definition of poetic justice). And of course there is the horrific Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre, ethnically-motivated murders all across Europe, and the incomprehensible evil of the Dirlewanger Brigade.

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47
30 minutes ago, SMARTAZZ said:

The one thing that always comes to mind is the uniform kills no one...the men in them do.  

Now that's interesting?!? It's like some kind of argument, that Adolf Hitler finally wasn't that bad, because he didn't kill people by his own hand - isn't it?

Those SS people were a special breed - they were and some still are persuaded about their worldview. Seldom you find one with regrets, and if there

are some kind of regrets, then very often only justify their deeds and being victims too.

Maybe the "not so voluntary" mobilized in the final month, to stock up the rows after heavy losses of the SS troops, can be considered as victims too,

but the rest were fanatics with no remorse. Period!

WE SHALL NEVER FORGET!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, THERION said:

Now that's interesting?!? It's like some kind of argument, that Adolf Hitler finally wasn't that bad, because he didn't kill people by his own hand - isn't it?

No, that is not what that statement meant at all. That assessment is just plain old stupid isn't it ?!?

S!Blade<><

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Well, firstly, the Wehrmacht also committed horrific war crimes (Bombing of Wielun, murders of African POWs in France, Commissar Order, slave brothels, etc.), including mass killings of Jews during the Holocaust (Severity Order, Babi Yar, etc.), so any WWII game involving German forces will have the uniform worn by criminal mass murderers.

Secondly, TC’s campaign and most of the official single missions make it clear that you’re playing as the Waffen-SS when you’re in a German tank, so these mods are simply uncensoring the uniforms in the same way that historical markings mods do.

I do understand where you’re coming from, though, and I can hardly fault you for being so disgusted by the uniforms of the Waffen-SS. The Kharkov Immolations, the Boves Massacre, and the Malmedy Massacre each stand as examples of just evil they were, especially as one man (among hundreds, if not thousands of others), Joachim Peiper, was responsible for all of them (fortunately his death was the definition of poetic justice). And of course there is the horrific Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre, ethnically-motivated murders all across Europe, and the incomprehensible evil of the Dirlewanger Brigade.

I agree with your sentiment completely, but I'm pretty sure that the list of armies that committed war crimes would include more than just German forces.

3 hours ago, THERION said:

Those SS people were a special breed - they were and some still are persuaded about their worldview. Seldom you find one with regrets, and if there

are some kind of regrets, then very often only justify their deeds and being victims too.

Maybe the "not so voluntary" mobilized in the final month, to stock up the rows after heavy losses of the SS troops, can be considered as victims too,

WE SHALL NEVER FORGET!

@THERION, I don't believe he was making any argument for or against the crazy lines that Hitler ordered his forces to cross. I think he was just pointing out that disgust for the uniform artwork in question here is unwarranted, because the crimes committed were made by the person wearing the uniform, not the uniform itself. 

If you are religious, it would be sort of like saying the religion is pure, but the follower is unclean.

• Upvote 1

There is a choice of weather or not to use the mod for uniforms just as the swastika on the aircraft. I realize it can be a sensitive subject but no war crimes are being committed here and I don't believe anyone is glorifying nazis.  We are merely playing a military sim for fun or at least that is my hope. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
On 1/11/2021 at 5:10 AM, THERION said:

WE SHALL NEVER FORGET!

Blade is right , I meant nothing of the sort merely thought of it this way,  you are not a murderer by what you wear just what you are and what you do and an idealology that promotes such acts. I meant no offense to anyone,  (THERION) if it sounded that way, I apologize for my wording. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, junkman said:

Will there be any US, British , French uniforms made for Sherman tanks?

I would like to do it ..

the problem is the helmets ..

what we have are tippy Russian headgear .. Since the English usually wore a berett, this is difficult to achieve without a CAD model.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work Tomi099. Will see any of these new crew skins released any time soon Sir?

I don't understand why people post in other languages on the English IL2 Forums? Why not post on your native language Forum or simply send a PM in the language of your choice???

S!Blade<><

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Aliocha62Mordreddesurmia said:

Vielen Dank für die hervorragende Arbeit, ich habe nur zwei Fragen, ist die grüne Uniform für AfrikaKorp in WIP? Ich habe die AK-Mods braun uniformiert, aber der Panzerkommandant hat keine Maske und Brille auf einem Panzer III?

Thank you for the excellent work, I only have two questions, is the green uniform for AfrikaKorp in WIP?

I uniformed the AK-Mods in brown,

but the tank commander doesn't have a mask and glasses on a Panzer III?

------------------------------

Yas .. it's a different skin

• Like 1

AFRIKA KORPS

Desert Crew

First test with ... Fake Glasses effect ! 

..Start ,,

G2.jpg

Finished..

G1.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3
6 hours ago, 11thPanzer_Pete said:

wow, I wish I didn't need Steam to run the Tobruk maps.  Looks amazing!

Well .. it's nothing too late .. there everything happens in the air .. and it has become thin now .. with us nothing is lost yet.

With us the game is in the air and on the ground ..
I just hope

Jason doesn't get tired ..

Sometimes you don't see the forest in front of so many trees ..
German saying!

Sandstorm effect!

A4.jpg

B5.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Tomi_099 : I downloaded the brown uniform from the link in the first few posts. It was really beautifully done. Thank you very much.
But it doesn’t have the mask like in the photo. Is that how it is? Thanks. 

Edited by BP_Lizard
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, BP_Lizard said:

@Tomi_099 : I downloaded the brown uniform from the link in the first few posts. It was really beautifully done. Thank you very much.
But it doesn’t have the mask like in the photo. Is that how it is? Thanks. 

This skin is only intended for the TIGER ..

The devs have changed the position of the crew ..

therefore the driver appears in the Pz.Kpfw.IV as a commadant and has no glasses on his head.

As you have seen on the photo, the face is dirty like the clothes ..

that is an effect that the defs have built in ..

That means you have to move about 10 minutes with the tank and you will then recognize that the face is colored red (mud), as is the uniform. :good:

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BP_Lizard said:

@Tomi_099 : Oh that’s cool! And they’re on the gunner and driver on the Pz IV. Thank you.

So actually I have to make an own skin for each tank ... this is now only for the Pz.Kpfw IV.

Of course, a skin cannot replace a 3D model .. I think it remains a wish of all of us ! 

22NX.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:45 PM, WildWilly said:

WildWilly, show me on the doll where his SS uniforms touched you...

How do I install uniforms in the game?

Thanks.

• Haha 1