IL2 Great Battles Fan made Cinematic Trailer "In the End"

6 hours ago, =HH=Pauk said:

You are on the right path, keep working and there will be even fewer mistakes.

Coming from the actual maker of IL2 GB trailers himself! Really appreciate it coming from you. You guys were the ones inspired me doing these, along with N8, and DBS Airdoc.

Yeah I'm a bit wonky when it comes to flight recording controls, It's not as flexible as I thought it would be, and i find doing dolly shots quite difficult to achieve. I hope IL2 devs would look back the flight recording control options to make it more flexible with the cam movement speeds, and more external locked angles. 

Edited by Garensterz17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Garensterz17 said:

Coming from the actual maker of IL2 GB trailers himself! Really appreciate it coming from you. You guys were the ones inspired me doing these, along with N8, and DBS Airdoc.

Thank you, I am glad that this happened and you are making an IL-2 video.
I liked the picture quality, filter and footage.

Excellent, Garensterz17!

Btw, =HH=Pauk, have you got any movies in the works?  I really appreciate your work!

Edited by Mungee
spelling error
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, QB.Creep said:

nice job - i can tell you put a lot of time into the editing process. keep up the great work!

The post processing was the least amount of time I invested in, just roughly two days or less. The ones that took lots of time was re-recording tons of replays from flight records and organizing all the videos. Searching for the perfect soundtrack took a while too.

• Like 1

That's GOOD is that!!

:good:

On 7/22/2020 at 1:07 AM, Garensterz17 said:

I hope IL2 devs would look back the flight recording control options to make it more flexible with the cam movement speeds, and more external locked angles. 

I totally agree. Wether anything will come of it is an entirely different matter but we can but hope eh?

• 4 months later...