Rise of Flight Master Server Down?

=AH=_Sid_

=AH=_Sid_

The Master Server for Rise of Flight appears to be down.

It's affecting all of the dedicated servers world wide http://online.riseofflight.net/en/ , So it doesn't look like a local connection issue and I haven't seen the usual advanced warning from 777 that they usually post before planned maintenance or a game update.

I'll post this here as I'm not sure 777 monitors the ROF forum very regularly these days, and Friday night is usual a busy night for online play.

J2_Trupobaw

The riseofflight.com is down, too, error page says that  an application error occurred on the server.. 

Edited by Trupobaw

ST_ami7b5

Yes, I cannot log in to forum.

Edit: it's possible to log-in already.

Edited by ST_ami7b5

ER*Rawlings

Same here. On the computer I can not open the riseofflight.com page (http://puu.sh/8FsSP.png), but on my mobile I can look through the forum, but I can not log in :S

EDIT:  Everything works fine now

Edited by ER_Rawlings

HeavyCavalrySgt

I was hoping for an update, perhaps a fix for the passive AI :-(

ER*Rawlings

I think we will never see an update on RoF again,

I think we will never see an update on RoF again,

Nope; there is another airplane in the works now.  I suspect we won't be seeing it until at least all the current 'planes in BoS are flying.

There is anoth plane in the works besides the hanroit?

If there is, we are not aware of it.

Sad though.

Whats happening with RoF?  Yeah it is a bit.  Obviously the team are going all out for BoS at the moment but the lack of updates or a road map for this year do seem to be having an effect.  Multiplayer numbers do seem to have declined somewhat over the last eighteen months.  Activity on the RoF forum has declined since Christmas too in my opinion.

A couple of weeks ago Jason posted of Hanriot progress that it still lacked a damage model and proper flight model.  I would imagine progress on this 'plane will speed up once all the aircraft for BoS have been released so not too long now - hopefully.  I would also hope that come September and after the general release of BoS, the team will be able to give some serious attention to RoF.

I won't be expecting anything radical but some sort of statement of intent about future development would go a long way to keeping user interest alive.  New people seem to be picking up RoF on Steam all the time.  The community is still making content for it.  With a little bit of nurturing, it's obviously still got a lot to offer and its still providing a revenue stream to the team.   The game and its users need a little bit of love and attention. :)   

• Upvote 1