Hello all, I'm new to the game and I have only recently checked out the T34 76 (I cant remember which expansion it comes with, I dont own tank crews though) and was wondering if there was any way to "un-nessel" from the gun sight when you are controlling the gunner. I know about opening the hatch and how that positions yourself on the rood of the tank but is there a way to get out of the sight and look at the internals on the tank without opening the hatch?? (I've seen videos of people doing it with the tank crew vehicles I was wondering how and if it was possible to do with the two tanks you have access to without owning that expansion.

Thanks!!

A noob 

2 hours ago, earldaniel89 said:

I dont own tank crews though

If you don't own Tank Crew, how are you accessing a T-34?

1 minute ago, Elem said:

If you don't own Tank Crew, how are you accessing a T-34?

T34 and Panzer III (old models) are available for all. You only can use the gunner positions to test.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

T34 and Panzer III (old models) are available for all. You only can use the gunner positions to test.

You can do this even when you don't have any IL2 modules at all? How do you test a T-34/Panzer III without having at least one Great Battle Series module installed?

I have Battle of: 

Moscow

Stalingrad

Kuban

Boneplatte, one of these gave me access to the early tank models 

Oh my mistake. There are no modules listed in your signature so you had me wondering.

Posted (edited)

Without TC is impossible to sit to any tank with interior.

...on other side - if you like tank battles, TC is the best tank simulation what i know. Combined with great single campaigns, it's a really great experience. Multiplayer is a chapter in itself, I don't think it's another game that could provide a similarly intense battlefield atmosphere. For lovers of tanks and simulations, TC is simply "must have" 😏

Edited by I./JG1_Baron
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, I./JG1_Baron said:

Without TC is impossible to sit to any tank with interior.

...on other side - if you like tank battles, TC is the best tank simulation what i know. Combined with great single campaigns, it's a really great experience. Multiplayer is a chapter in itself, I don't think it's another game that could provide a similarly intense battlefield atmosphere. For lovers of tanks and simulations, TC is simply "must have" 😏

Go Baron 

S!

Tank crew is long bouts of boring driving, and then short spurts of action that get your adrenaline going. Highly recommend getting it!:salute: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FlyingFalcon said:

Tank crew is long bouts of boring driving, and then short spurts of action that get your adrenaline going. Highly recommend getting it!:salute: 

My experience is more like:

long bouts of boring driving

Stuka from nowhere!

long bouts of boring driving to get back to where I died

Still highly recommend it though.

8 minutes ago, 40plus said:

Stuka from nowhere!

And the experience of driving a tank on a server meant for air combat unfortunately is not likely going to change much under the current multi-player setup. The upcoming AA units might help some, but it likely not enough if one side is full of dive bombers swooping in the other side sitting in tanks.

3 hours ago, FlyingFalcon said:

1 hour ago, 40plus said:

Stuka from nowhere!

Well I hope you have tried ww2 online in the past or recently: 90% of walking or finding the enemy, 5% getting bombed or surprised from the pilots or artillery or ships, and 5% of intensive simulated combat in tanks/soldier/logistics sections etc. A open world mmo simulator from 2003 :)

Yes, WWII Online is a great gameplay idea. Huge in scope but it has a very demanding learning curve to. The graphics are very lacking compared to Tank Crew and the rest of IL2 modules.

I here they are coming out with a new version soon. I enjoyed my time playing WWII Online. I  love setting up an ambush using the lowly P38t. It was small but had a rather potent gun. Ah... the carnage I created. 😁

5 minutes ago, Thad said:

The graphics are very lacking compared to Tank Crew and the rest of IL2 modules.

I find the graphics alright but then again Im not a graphics guy as I still play nes games I hace never tried before and Nintendo 64 up to PS4 and old simulators as panzer 44 or aces of the deep, as long as the gameplay and realism is good I wont mind graphics that much xD

6 minutes ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

I find the graphics alright but then again Im not a graphics guy as I still play nes games I hace never tried before and Nintendo 64 up to PS4 and old simulators as panzer 44 or aces of the deep, as long as the gameplay and realism is good I wont mind graphics that much xD

I agree with your assertion about good gameplay and realism. But I have to admit... I'm a graphics whore. I LOVE great graphics.

I want it all.. great graphics,  good gameplay and realism. 

grin.png

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, I./JG1_Baron said:

TC is the best tank simulation what i know. 

Do you know Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942? I think that you don't. "Old but gold". 

Edited by MicroShket

30 minutes ago, MicroShket said:

Do you know Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942? I think that you don't. "Old but gold". 

Yes I do. TC is better. Only my two cents. 

Posted (edited)

Well Steel Fury with STA mod enabled is the best experience for me in WW2 tank sims. Steel Beasts Pro PE in modern. Hope TC will keep improving :thank_you:of course! bought it 😅 ps: just listen about the infantry element for Tank Crew and the planed improved control system so... 👍

Edited by Fercyful
  • Like 1

I know about steel fury. But the scope is very limited and single player? However I want to support a game that is modern and developing. That game is Tank Crew. 

Steel Beasts PE is also very old and as you say modern era.

Before that you have a host of other generic single player tank games that are not very well known, including T-34 vs Tiger and Panzer Elite (which is the old classic everybody seems to be nostalgic about).

Tank Crew though for me, is the only recent tank game there is. Plus if you ask me at less than $10 a tank it's well worth the dice throw.