The change to the clouds is awesome.  No longer will I see black or blue blobs (in VR)!

The skin for the A20 is a bit odd though.  Using the Easy Mission Generator it populated the map with some A20s with deformed camo - the US star was across the leading edge and a tyre image was on the underside etc.

Good stuff!

von Tom

A20 skin.jpg

Edited by von_Tom
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, von_Tom said:

The change to the clouds is awesome.  No longer will I see black or blue blobs (in VR)!

The skin for the A20 is a bit odd though.  Using the Easy Mission Generator it populated the map with some A20s with deformed camo - the US star was across the leading edge and a tyre image was on the underside etc.

Good stuff!

von Tom

A20 skin.jpg

What skins is this?

I tried all USAAF are and they are shown correctly.

11 hours ago, von_Tom said:

Good stuff!

von Tom

A20 skin.jpg

Von Tom looks like you installed a incorrect plane skin in that folder?

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff
49 minutes ago, 71st_AH_Mastiff said:

Von Tom looks like you installed a incorrect plane skin in that folder?

Its an odd one because I didn't set the skin - it was all created via the Easy Mission generator.

von Tom

1 hour ago, von_Tom said:

Its an odd one because I didn't set the skin - it was all created via the Easy Mission generator.

von Tom

Maybe it's choosing a skin randomly from your skin folder and the skin doesn't belong there.

Load up the A-20 and cycle through the skins and see which one it is.

I made a new mission with the Easy Mission Generator last night that had AI B25s in it and their skins were a mess as well.  I have a feeling that the default skins for the B25 and A20 have been swapped when the planes are set as USAAF.

Edited by BlitzPig_EL
2 minutes ago, BlitzPig_EL said:

I made a new mission with the Easy Mission Generator last night that had AI B25s in it and their skins were a mess as well.  I have a feeling that the default skins for the B25 and A20 have been swapped when the planes are set as USAAF.

saw that as well. Still need to check if it’s a problem on my end?