Sign in to follow this  
69javier078

tank crew comprado

Posted (edited)

por favor ayuda

compré el juego "equipo de tanques" en el sitio web de il2strurmovik Great Batlles, pero solo las dos campañas estáticas aparecen en el juego il2 batalla de stalingrado desde Steam, pero ninguna carrera que traiga el juego de acceso temprano. ¿Qué tiene que aparecer en Steam? ¿Qué opciones salen? comerciante: XSOLLA

18/5000

Edited by 69javier078

If you are able to communicate in English, you are likely to get a much better response to your questions. I think what you are saying is that you purchased a game on steam, and that you are only able to see two campaigns.  Did you purchase "Tank Crew", or "Battle of Stalingrad"?

Posted (edited)

A long time ago I bought the il2 stalingrad battle. From the web, il2 sturmovik "Great Battles" can access the store and I bought "tank crew" which is in an early phase, then I opened the steam website and I only see the two static campaigns unlocked and playable, but nothing appears plus neither career nor game updates or anything. The merchant is XSOLLA. The tank crew should appear on my Steam account, but there is no signal

Edited by 69javier078

Tank crew is not on steam, but since you have (i guess?) IL-2 BoS on steam, you could access the module via steam without a problem. TC does not include a career only two (soviet and german) scripted campaigns and a quick mission generator/sandbox. I hope that was a satisfying answer?

It also includes 2 multiplayer modes of game play where you can get the virtual experience of commanding a WWII tank in battle with friends that have join as part of your crew. Once you have the game installed on your system, you will find all the keyboard commands needed for game play by selecting from the main menu Settings/key-mapping.

Good luck and welcome,

11 hours ago, mar196361marcelorada1963 said:

podes bajar del foro: tank crew (aqui) misiones campanas mods y las skins 

Please post your messages in this part of the forum in English. 

• Upvote 1