Sign in to follow this  
SCG_Neun

Sunday Tank Battle

Any of you guys interested in signing into an upcoming combined arms battle around Aachen?  I haven't made the mission yet, but my plans are to try a format something similar to FNBF of the past by having interested players sign on to some pre-existing slots for the elements involved.  The mission will be on a closed server and players will be required to join comms and coordinate combat within a system of command and planning.

The plan is to branch out into a combined arms structure, but perhaps this first battle will be ground only with some inclement weather, just so we don't have to worry about those freaking ground attacks while we try and find the right combination for future events.  Players will be American/shermans, vs German/MkVI's, with plenty of scattered AT and gun positions just to make it interesting.  If I do get any responses to this..please indicate which side you would like to join for the battle....

Axis or Allied

Later events would have opposing air elements vying for air domination and protecting ground assets, and raining down their pathetic plane debris on our tanks, or perhaps making us debris....

The mission would be set for a Sunday at 1500EST which allows for EU participation and would take approximately 2 plus hours to complete.  Thanks in advance and PM me if you have any questions. 

Well, we shall start small then and keep it within our unit for now and we have some interest from another squad so that might work as well.  But if anyone does change their minds, just let me know.  I think there are guys out there that would like to do this, but committing to a time slot is tough these days.  If this keeps on...I might suggest a "crickets chirping" sound for Tank Crew.  :)