Yeah, I'm out. I've been a member since the second day of this games promotion. The proliferation of speed hacks, aim bots and use of tacview export data into a real time cockpit radar has killed this game for me. The ability of those doing it to just use an alias after banishment to come back into the game and shamelessly continue to hack it is literally psychotic. It has been mentioned that since there is no real anti-cheat in place there is no point in NOT doing it. That is so beyond the pale I can't..............(word fail me here). I've donated multiple hundreds of dollars of give-a-ways to the community and supported the development of this game on a multitude of levels. It's time to pull that support both monetarilly as well as morally. It was fun for a very long time but it's completely out of control.

Murf

• Confused 2
  • Sad 8
  • Upvote 3

I for one will be sorry to sea you leave Murf.

I will be honest, I have never once logged into an online server with this sim.  I did that with the original Il-2 and with RoF but had my fill when I saw the same kind of thing.  It was so long since I logged in online I simply lost the desire.  I embraced the singe player aspect of the sim and while the thrill of facing a skilled opponent is gone, it makes up for it many other ways that online could not deliver.

Would it not be possible to stick with your squad and other trusted flyers in your own servers?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ICDP said:

Would it not be possible to stick with your squad and other trusted flyers in your own servers?

Perhaps if there was a community that existed, that had a private run server only for members that had no such things..

13 minutes ago, OrLoK said:

im sure not all squads/units have cheats.

find a decent small community, i cant beleive there are none ;)

o7

What makes you say it's an organised cheating squad/unit? Just wondering. Hard to imagine on this niche platform there'd be like-minded psychotic cheaters grouped together. That's on another scale surely. 

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins
15 minutes ago, ICDP said:

I have a feeling this is more than possible, i too fly MP less and less.

Now i usually fly organized online campaigns where known and trusted sqdns pariticpate.

@II/JG17_HerrMurf it's quite sad and discouraging seeing well respected and supportive member like you leaving, keep an eye on online campaign nights, i'm sure it'll be more choice once Channel map is out!

S!

I feel like this is alredy -1 parasite, sad to see someone who was abusing votekick system against better players complaining about somehthing, you guys ( cooperating with Jg27s ) started that "case"  to be honest, i respect you like player but, feels like youre getting own medicine. 

Can somebody of you tell me how shouldve been that "aimbot" worikng in this kind of game ? 

• Sad 2
1 minute ago, Shadyman said:

I feel like this is alredy -1 parasite, sad to see someone who was abusing votekick system against better players complaining about somehthing, you guys ( cooperating with Jg27s ) started that "case"  to be honest, i respect you like player but, feels like youre getting own medicine. 

Can somebody of you tell me how shouldve been that "aimbot" worikng in this kind of game ? 

You actually chose to use this sad event as another platform? Awesome. At least you have told everyone why you're really here.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

The proliferation of speed hacks, aim bots and use of tacview export data into a real time cockpit radar has killed this game for me.

But isn't there protection against Tacview live data export? A forced delay setting for server admins like this:

unnamed.png.1a5e3b24e5e6875024d5c5bdaab9f72d.png

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins

Im telling you guys about beeing paranoic isnt really reason to bann other players, since im flying i remember herrmurf on server, sice all the time i saw there TWO players using speedhack including player 32108 ( about which i was reporting multiple times for years), none of those trash wasnt banned. 

Againts players like ruthless_killer / mid*16 / even me, THOSE guys was accusing us for no reason, kicking us as soon we joined server, and lying to the administration, building stories about "aimbots" radars on server with icons and other nonsense bullshit, for which people lost their accounts, money and wish to play. 

doesnt matter i was pointing out resources for aviable soft to let them see they are WRONG, nope 2 days ago hes crying here about aimbot 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Bilbo_Baggins said:

But isn't there protection against Tacview live data export? A forced delay setting for server admins like this:

image.png

Your image is broken, but there is an option to allow or disallow tacview recording. 

1 minute ago, JimTM said:

Your image is broken, but there is an option to allow or disallow tacview recording. 

Sorry for the image. Not sure why it's not displaying. 

So I presume the likes of CB and WOL obviously have this as disallowed?

48 minutes ago, Shadyman said:

Protection against tacview is on side of the tacwiev app, so they basicaly did more than game devs, for fight with them

So even though it's a tacview side protection, the servers on this game are somehow protected against tacview radar, is that right? If so, where is the problem?

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins
  • Haha 1

S! 

Hacks, cheats and exploits were systematically used by certain, sorry to say, eastern squads in old IL-2. They were banned, but only changed names/squads and same went on.

Have seen same names and squads over in Great Battles and heavily doubt they have changed their ways over the years. This eats a lot of fun from the game. While the number of actual misconducting individuals might be relatively low, they are enough to spoil the fun of many. But the misconducters do not care. 

TL;DR Sad to see people leaving, but better to cut off things that give more grief than pleasure. 

• Upvote 3

As said before fly with a squad on a private server. You shouldnt have to but some people will always "game the game" be it reshade hacks or whatever. For these sad people "wining" is everything even when they abuse the spirt of the game. DangerDogz are always looking for good people.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, HomicideHank said:

Hello everyone, this is my first post here

I think I might have something to do with this. HerrMurf, I caught your Fw-190D in a dive with a Spitfire IX earlier today. If our engagement is what caused you to create this topic I really hope you won't leave the game. I think what happened was that you thought I was "Speedhacking" because in theory Spitfire catching a faster plane like Dora shouldn't be possible. But in this particular engagement I was coming from your 3'o clock position with speed and height advantage. It looks like you did a very steep dive, whereas I did a long and shallow dive, thus "cutting the corner" and catching you in the end of my dive. Just wanted to drop by just in case you were thinking about our engagement and thinking that I was somehow cheating. I'm certainly not cheating and hope that if anyone out there really is cheating they get caught and banned. I happened to be recording so here is the video of our engagement from my point of view, hope it helps you to understand better what happened: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucDcTHhXWo&feature=emb_title

Thats exactly way how to cathc faster airplanes in dive, i see them making that same mistakes so many times when i played with lagg3 and catch 190s that screw up like that. When you play with slower airplane you learn how to not make mistakes players do in super airplanes all the time, as you dont have benefit of mo power to fix mistakes.

From what i saw in this game calls for cheats without evidance are usealy ignorance on players who call on them.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, HomicideHank said:

Hello everyone, this is my first post here

I think I might have something to do with this. HerrMurf, I caught your Fw-190D in a dive with a Spitfire IX earlier today. If our engagement is what caused you to create this topic I really hope you won't leave the game. I think what happened was that you thought I was "Speedhacking" because in theory Spitfire catching a faster plane like Dora shouldn't be possible. But in this particular engagement I was coming from your 3'o clock position with speed and height advantage. It looks like you did a very steep dive, whereas I did a long and shallow dive, thus "cutting the corner" and catching you in the end of my dive. Just wanted to drop by just in case you were thinking about our engagement and thinking that I was somehow cheating. I'm certainly not cheating and hope that if anyone out there really is cheating they get caught and banned. I happened to be recording so here is the video of our engagement from my point of view, hope it helps you to understand better what happened: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucDcTHhXWo&feature=emb_title

Great flying! Great use of gravity, the oldest speedhack in the book 😄 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hank, you have two problems.

1. You are relatively new and thus unknown so should be acting like a noob, not making other long-time self-styled aces feel bad.

2. You are not a girl. No-one would dare to vote for a ban on Scharfi, and she shoots everybody down!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gentlemen,

I hate cheating as most of you all do and it's useless to analyse the psychology / mind set of these poor people cheating all the way to achieve results.

On the other hand I'm a bit puzzled that it seems nothing is done by the dev to avoid cheating (I know there is always a way and you can't avoid all),

although they once (not to long ago) announced their IL2-Sturmovik Security Branch. Here you got the link:

Now, this seems to be a "paper tiger" or did I miss something?

As for a remedy I suggest the user identification should not be done through the nickname, which can be changed in a glimpse, but through the mail address, which
is bound to the game and can't be changed without contacting support and with a serious reason. This would be much easier and very effective. Email address would

be bullet proof, if you ask me.

Cheerio

P.S.: I even contributed the French translation for this board - pff...

Edited by -=-THERION

S! 

Easy to pull up the excuses and other things when discussion turns to hacks/cheats/exploit. Yes, most are aware of mistakes in their flying and get shot down or whatever. Most do not even care, I don't. If losing, the other pilot was better than me. 

But the situation changes when you notice something fishy going on and even better, get it on track/video for reviewing. Does not take a scientist to do some search on things to see if the issue has been reported/filmed/whatever. Exploiters usually like to boast and post videos of their awesomeness..And there are a plenty videos around showing how you can exploit or game the game. Denying it is just blatant ignorance. Has nothing to do with being shot down or a self proclaimed virtual Ace :P

Old saying that one rotten apple can spoil a full basket of good ones is true. 

• Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

I am banned on a few servers.😏

As expected. There are people who just can't stand (or understand) that others are better than them, and no matter what they will do, some will still be better.

• Upvote 2

as to anto cheat measures, dont expect the devs to share any anti cheat workings info with the public. Real cheats want any scraps of info they can exploit.

if they say they have it they do.

no paper tigers. ;)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

Can someone please explain to me how exactly you cheat on an icons on, external views on server?:scratch_one-s_head:

Radar would help identify enemies higher than you. Aim bot. Speed hack would be good. You don’t need much of an advantage for it to really count and to be almost undetectable. 

von Tom

Edited by von_Tom

The way people respond to her murf makes me very sad about this community. This is the guy who several times per year was buying licenses and was distributing them for free. Why? Just to support the game, to support the community. Where are the guys who got them. Did they say to him good bye. Nope. I was playing with this guy, I know how he can fly. Yes he is not krupinski, he is not mr. X,  he is not sharfi but he has fair enough experience to know when things do not feel right. I will not say I trust his judgement, because I know exactly who that is, the guy who is running more than 20 different alias and have been banned from at least 2 servers. It is not about red or blue bias it is well beyound that one day he is in a spit, tempest or 262 the hit rate is the same. That can be confirmed by the very best red pilots on the eu official server. This drama is happening only there and that is why people who fly on full real servers may not know what it is about. 

Regarding the posted video. I found this particular sortie. This guy scored 6 kills in a sortie. You can see some long range shots. What is the hit rate. It was 26% hit rate in a spit. I am sorry you can check the best, nobody can do that. Either you shoot at close and very close range and you get high pourcentage of hit rate or you take some long shots if you hit you are happy but you cannot have 26% hit rate. 

Edited by JG27_Kornezov
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hope is you can put 1+1 togheter and get some knowledge about what you were writting here.

Hahahaha there comes the abusing squad in all its mighty i see you got really no shame 😄

@JG69_Kornezov if YOU cant do that, it doesnt mean its not possible, it just means youre bunch of cucks, not able to take L 

https://combatbox.net/en/sortie/428205/?tour=20

@Krupinskii (sorry for mention you sensei) 

http://72ag-ded.su:8080/en/sortie/378189/?tour=8

Edited by Shadyman
  • Confused 2
10 minutes ago, Shadyman said:

Hope is you can put 1+1 togheter and get some knowledge about what you were writting here.

Hahahaha there comes the abusing squad in all its mighty i see you got really no shame 😄

sending me a link to "that" engine site doesnt prove anything.

if you know of a non public cheat/exploit then contact the devs via PM.

i dont understand your abusing squad refrence.

perhaps im confused?

@OrLoK you can see the fucntionality of it, if you dont live in tank and get knowledge of 99% perecents of those crying 40y.o. mens here are just sallty bcs beeing bad.

DEVS IGNORE ME, as bunch of sheeps was accusing me and my friends from every evil in game. I didnt bought the game to do the job of its developers, im here to make people see whats is cheats in this game, and stop liars like those JG27 from ruinning game to other players... Im here because practics like this shouldnt be normal image.thumb.png.3503656fbb7b84e0c75b30fe2ae3afdc.png

Edited by Shadyman