ATAG_Pattle

New Update - All Confirmed Flyable Desert Aircraft!

I will try "Premium Fuel" for my planes first the higher octane fuel

333.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Only thing missing is a transport or passenger plane on the Allied side.

Hmm.... what a weird type of reflector sight the Dewoitine had.... looks like a lamp or something like that.

Edited by danielprates
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:27 PM, ATAG_Pattle said:

Let us know which of the new aircraft will be the first you will fly when the game is released!

The Hurricane with 1000 ct. (12:53) ;)

Really impressive list!! Looking forward for the release...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bremspropeller said:

Boy, that thing might make the Kessel Run in less than 1.21 gigawatts!

but it'll need a wookie not a rookie pilot

On 6/27/2020 at 10:24 PM, danielprates said:

Hmm.... what a weird type of reflector sight the Dewoitine had.... looks like a lamp or something like that.

Yeah ...if someone can explain it? :) I think we're all getting a little curious!

Really sad that this dead horse is preventing this theatre from being developed in Il-2:Great Battles.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TP_Silk said:

Really sad that this dead horse is preventing this theatre from being developed in Il-2:Great Battles.

Who knows? Maybe it’s being culled to take over all the up coming theaters?! If I was a betting man I would convert all Il2 to this engine and add pacific theater, reason being the water mechanics and the fact the engine support is already there. The damage models are more detailed as well as the clouds structure more optimization in this engine could really up the combat flight simulator for Il2 industry. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, 71st_AH_Mastiff said:

Who knows? Maybe it’s being culled to take over all the up coming theaters?! If I was a betting man I would convert all Il2 to this engine and add pacific theater, reason being the water mechanics and the fact the engine support is already there. The damage models are more detailed as well as the clouds structure more optimization in this engine could really up the combat flight simulator for Il2 industry. 

Quite frankly that we be the death knell I think. The lack of built in VR (something I'm pretty sure they would have done by now if they could have) will be the kicker for many people.

I find IL2:GB a much, much superior product with much more realistic looking models (just an opinion) and without all of the baggage that this has. This poor old lady should be allowed to pass away peacefully in her sleep in my opinion.

Release soon then! Good luck Team Fusion and here’s to smooth, bug-free debut for.....er, whatever it’s called 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Does everything work now? 

And if not who fixes it? That issue really needs a definitive commitment.

4 hours ago, Archie said:

Does everything work now? 

Such as?

6 hours ago, TP_Silk said:

Quite frankly that we be the death knell I think. The lack of built in VR (something I'm pretty sure they would have done by now if they could have) will be the kicker for many people.

I find IL2:GB a much, much superior product with much more realistic looking models (just an opinion) and without all of the baggage that this has. This poor old lady should be allowed to pass away peacefully in her sleep in my opinion.

Well VR  is just an api. So implementation wouldn’t be that hard. 

3 hours ago, Dagwoodyt said:

And if not who fixes it? That issue really needs a definitive commitment.

We will be addressing any issues or bugs full time after the release.

And we will be continuing our process of updating and improving the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -IRRE-Genius said:

The new planes of "Blitz edition" can be played in "Tobruk" map (and vice-versa) ?

Yes.

Although aircraft which are not 'Tropical' versions, i.e. which do not have dust filters will be subject to damage from the effects of the very heavy dust generated during takeoff and landing.

So you would not normally use these aircraft on the Tobruk map.

And vice versa... because the performance of the 'Tropical' types is reduced somewhat by their specialized equipment, you would not normally fly them on the Channel map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Buzzsaw said:

Yes.

Although aircraft which are not 'Tropical' versions, i.e. which do not have dust filters will be subject to damage from the effects of the very heavy dust generated during takeoff and landing.

So you would not normally use these aircraft on the Tobruk map.

And vice versa... because the performance of the 'Tropical' types is reduced somewhat by their specialized equipment, you would not normally fly them on the Channel map.

Now that, Buzzsaw, is very interesting! I never would have thought you guys would have gone into that much detail for engine damage. Now, about calling the Martlet "stubby".....

Was that you who wrote that? :angry:

S!Blade<><

3 minutes ago, BladeMeister said:

Now that, Buzzsaw, is very interesting! I never would have thought you guys would have gone into that much detail for engine damage. Now, about calling the Martlet "stubby".....

Was that you who wrote that? :angry:

S!Blade<><

No, it was Capt Brown who wrote that in his book...  I just quoted him.  😉

And remember the Martlet was one of Capt. Brown's favorite aircraft... so that was a term of endearment.

• Like 1