Jump to content
Buffo002

assault cannon, tank destroyers ?

Recommended Posts

Will there be another paid addon for tanks? assault cannon, tank destroyers StuG III, Marder III and many others?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no information yet about addons. Normally informations come out when a modul is finnished. We will have to wait untill release of TC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess we'll have to wait. Would love to have a driveable Stug III or IV.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagicalMerlin said:

How about a DickerMax, or Sturer Emil?

 

This would be actually a complete waste of time, if you ask me. Those two types were produced in absolute low numbers and

didn't saw much action.

 

It would be far better and advisable to model a Nashorn (Sd.Kfz. 164) or a Jagdpanther (Sd.Kfz. 173)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TC will have to sell well for them to make a second part.

 

I'd love to see a Normandy pack to go along with BON.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 6:19 AM, Buffo002 said:

Will there be another paid addon for tanks? assault cannon, tank destroyers StuG III, Marder III and many others?  

 

Hopefully a "TC - SP special edition" would be great :)  to add maybe career, fix the AI, path finding, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m for that as long as it includes USA SP 105 and 155 platforms.  I think the German/Russian thing needs some western front balance, especially with BON coming.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see some collector tanks, f.e.: StuGIII and SU-76, and SPAAA what was announced but removed from list: ZiS-5 72K and SdKfz10 flak 38.

T-70 as a collector tank - would be nice. It was in Prokhorovka battle and we can made early war scenarios in missions(T-70 vs PzIII)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infantry Tank, mk iv (Churchill) and M3 Lee were used extensively on the Kursk front and the Kharkov battles of ‘43. The early production Pullman Car m4a2 we currently have in game is an anomaly for the period that TC represents.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MagicalMerlin said:

How about a DickerMax, or Sturer Emil?

Please god no, in such low numbers it wouldntfit in this simulation of kursk 1943 or ww2 in general as no panzer unit had the whole unit in these super rare prototypes. Then we would soon have fans asking to add: waffenträger, maus, E-series of tanks, pantherII, t-34-100, js-3 etc and most of the players drives around in tanks that no tank unit was equiped with and be totally unrealistic. We have warthunder for that ;) 

 

else we would had seen lots of prototype airplanes in the flying games but so far the ddvelopers only release production airplanes that units got euqiped with, prefer the game to stay historicaly realistic.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

Please god no, in such low numbers it wouldntfit in this simulation of kursk 1943 or ww2 in general as no panzer unit had the whole unit in these super rare prototypes. Then we would soon have fans asking to add: waffenträger, maus, E-series of tanks, pantherII, t-34-100, js-3 etc and most of the players drives around in tanks that no tank unit was equiped with and be totally unrealistic. We have warthunder for that ;)

 

else we would had seen lots of prototype airplanes in the flying games but so far the ddvelopers only release production airplanes that units got euqiped with, prefer the game to stay historicaly realistic.

At least those  (Max and Emil ) were in use by a frontline unit. Two Maxes and two Emils were built and used. One of the Emils even made it to Stalingrad and got capured there.

But I get your point.

 

Lets see, what else do i want for Kursk:

Sturmpanzer IV, since they operated in the same units as the Ferdinads at Kursk

Some kind of mobile aa for both sides

More Land Lease stuff, e.g. Churchills, Matildas, Valentines

Stug,

Any kind of Marder

Recon tanks/vehicles, a Pz II or T-70 could fill that role for example

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 1:28 AM, -=-THERION said:

It would be far better and advisable to model a Nashorn (Sd.Kfz. 164) or a Jagdpanther (Sd.Kfz. 173)

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SchleiferGER said:

Sturmpanzer IV, since they operated in the same units as the Ferdinads at Kursk

 
How do I upvote a post more than once?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the tanks of Panzer-Abteilung (Fkl) 301, which were part of Kursk, too:

Tigers equipped with guidance devices for Bogward IV explosive charge carriers.

 

Your job? Blast your way through minefields or blow up strongpoints.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And again people just ask fir Tigers and the biggest cannons. Like its some sort of warthunder m i whould love some good AA vehicles or Armored Cars with small cannons or Autocannons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...