So, I find myself in search of a new beta-testing team, with no obligation from either my or your side. When the final throttles are ready for outside testing, they're ready and I'll ship em.

Private message me if you're interested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hegykc said:

So, I find myself in search of a new beta-testing team, with no obligation from either my or your side. When the final throttles are ready for outside testing, they're ready and I'll ship em.

Private message me if you're interested.

He made the same post on SAS1946 where I told him take his and his butthurt squadron's attitude elsewhere. Keep up the good work, good things take time unfortunately, some can't see that (I'm restoring a poor condition E36 coupe)...

Edited by [FAC]Ghost129er
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, =VARP=Klingon said:

=VARP= squadron is bailing out of this project as tester group nor want to be associated with it in any regard! That's all we can say as we didn't get or start any tests on Replika gear!

Oh dear.  Thanks for letting us know Klingon:salute:

• Like 3

LOL - like anyone cares if "VARP" are involved with the testing. Man, the self importance, hahaha! Pathetic.

@hegykc Keep the faith - so keen to see advancement. There is a lot of interest in your gear, stemming from the pictures you have released, good luck!!

• Upvote 3

On 6/22/2020 at 5:14 PM, Mauler said:

LOL - like anyone cares if "VARP" are involved with the testing. Man, the self importance, hahaha! Pathetic.

Totally agree :)

All sorted out. Several large squadrons got in touch and they will be doing the out-side testing.

Posted (edited)

Good news, thanks. Hope the testers find little to cause concern and the units can be quickly put into production. 

Edited by WWSandMan
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, hegykc said:

There are also Bf-109, 190 and others in development, plus my own bases and replaceable WWII grips. KG13 wink wink.

Hi mate, my complimets great stuff here!!

Could you give same info or pics about your luftwaffe gears project ?

Edited by ITAF_Rani

do you have a website ? 
 and to me the desktop stand is vital . i hope you also provide chair stands 

@hegykc Any news on how the testing process is going? Your controllers look fantastic! I'm looking forward for them being available for order.

On 6/24/2020 at 1:41 AM, hegykc said:

All sorted out. Several large squadrons got in touch and they will be doing the out-side testing.

Looking forward to try out the p47 throttle, and hopefully the p38!

There will be updates, but due to the pandemic they will be weeks or months apart instead of days. That's how long it takes now to get my materials, I can't control that. Also keep in mind that these are not hand-made per order, or injection-mold-ordered-from-China. There won't be waiting ques or out-of-stock problems. I design and build all of my tools and machinery. Do you care how 20 different products will be sold, stored and packaged? No, but it's 75% of what I do, and you will never even see or know about it. What you see here is the tip of the iceberg. There will be a website, facebook page, youtube channel etc. When this behemoth goes live, you will not miss it.

Replika-flight-rig.jpg

8c.jpg

PGHS1272.jpg

PGHS0975b.jpg

1lj4.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

S! 

109/190 gear sparks interest, how about 110 gear? 😅 Products look solid to me and definitely following this. 

Lots of shinny toys to play with 😋

Do I see a P-38 yoke in the background in the first picture?

You mean this little thing? I've posted a photo earlier in the thread:

P38-yoke-facebook.jpg

I'm doing some switch design tests. Trigger and top button are unacceptable at the moment. They must be heavy and solid like the speed brake switch.

Tools. Not toys.

• Like 3

As a 190 fan, I can't wait to see FW's throttle (and price (maybe?)) :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

I got you:

PGHS1302.jpg

The price will be set by the market. As the last guy to the party, I have to be the most affordable option in order to compete.

Edited by hegykc
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Posted (edited)

Oh wow, are you accepting orders for the Fw 190 throttle?  Do you need testers?

Edited by JG13_opcode
  • Upvote 1

These look great. My only question is any way to get more buttons on them? I understand you want to go the replica route to the real thing. But for many of us who use VR we need as many buttons on the HOTAS as possible to reduce fumbling for keys.

Posted (edited)

We would need way more rotaries and buttons, anyway the 190 throttle looks hot

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR
  • Like 1

The pandemic makes everything slow down to a crawl, but I'm keeping busy. Building the testing batch as my components arrive:

IMG-8799.jpg

PGHS1893.jpg

PGHS1895.jpg

• Like 19

Grinning ear to ear looking at those pics. My wife asked what I was looking at. I said it was a pinup model. Easier to explain.

• Haha 5

I'm on board for the P47 throttle quadrant!

btw, what is this?  

I'm intrigued.

PGHS0975b.jpg

14 hours ago, farley said:

Looks like head tracking gear.

It's so obvious now that you have said it.  Thank you.

Dadnar

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dadnar said:

It's so obvious now that you have said it.  Thank you.

Dadnar

It's good to see more commercially available head tracking gear out there. 

On 9/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, RedKestrel said:

It's good to see more commercially available head tracking gear out there. 

Especially considering how expensive the Trackir is!

While waiting on materials, I'm also preparing the rest of the eco system. Grips that you're going to need to fly Replika style. B-6 found in the P-38 yoke, P-40 , P-47, P-51, even B-17 bomber controls and many other WWII aircraft:

PGHS1949.jpg

PGHS1947.jpg

Also in the picture, replica military spec trigger with realistic 1st and 2nd stage forces and heavy detent clicks.

Same goes for the buttons, 750gf force as per milspec. No tiny little pcb tactile buttons here. Tools. Not toys.

Not related to WWII, B-8 for some later era aircraft:

PGHS1944.jpg

Edited by hegykc
  • Like 4

Hi mate,

looks really great and promising - hope it's going to be successful and available very soon.

Cheers

What are your plans for Grip connectivity? 

I have made considerable investment in Virpil and Thrustmaster gear (3 grips, 2 bases across both manufacturers).  So, although the TM connection standard is not perfect, it is a close to a universal standard as we have.      

• Upvote 1

Although the nut in this picture suggest compatibility with Thrustmaster/VirPil bases, the multiple pins in the connector show that can't be compatible (both bases use PS2 5 pin connector).

https://i.ibb.co/qMNZCy5/PGHS1947.jpg

Hegykc, you will certainly have my monetary support when you begin to release these products. I can't wait to buy something from you.

Military grade tactile feedback and audio feedback design for my trigger switches and pushbuttons. I cannot stand tiny toy-ish clicky 0.05$ dome switches that everyone else uses.

This is a weapon release switch, you either wasted 100.000$ worth of missiles and bombs, or you ended a bunch of human lives. You better be damn sure you want to press it.

Military spec says 2lbs for 1st stage trigger, and 4lbs for second stage. And 750gf for pushbuttons. I reduced it because without gloves it was too uncomfortable to use all day.

Edited by hegykc
  • Like 3

Damn mate. That looks awesome. If they're within my price range when they're released, I'll be buying some. Good luck, and I hope to see a lot more of you in the future

Hey hegykc,

Love what you are doing here.  Especially the P38 yoke!  I was thinking about picking up a yoke for MSFS20, and was wondering if I could use it to fly the Ju-52 and P-38.  All those yokes lack a trigger though, but then I saw yours!  My main question here is what will the P38 yoke you are creating attach to?  Will it somehow attach to a joystick base or will it be to replace the stock yoke from a sim yoke product?

• Upvote 1