Honestly,

The works of art are stunning (worth the price for itself)

The detail of the physics modelling and all the little decisions that we don't notice - but quietly increase the vibrant portrayal of reality.

The recreation of history to help educate a new generation who will never have met Veterans of the Great Wars in person - who need projects like this to keep the memory of history alive.

The service you provide and the art you create transcends entertainment and its value as a product - but it is also great just on those terms.

Thank you,

• Upvote 1

I want to join the others and say that you guys are an excellent dev team and your work speaks for itself. The quality (and quantity!) is fantastic.

I work with non-game developers (enterprise reporting) on a daily basis and I am familiar with the many challenges involved in developing software. I know there are many dependencies and limitations that you have to deal with constantly and even then you manage to produce a magnificent simulator. I also can tell (comparing to my devs) that you have a top notch dev team, otherwise all of this would not have been possible. You deliver great content and relatively fast, with hotfixes coming in even faster if required. I am very impressed.

I know the sim community is a difficult audience but please bear with us, we offer feedback because we care about IL2. If we didn't we would have moved on a long time ago. 

I hope you all stay safe during these weird times. 

Best, 

-JM

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

It must be a real treat to see a post like this as opposed to many others that devolve into toxic whining. I just want to add a pat on the back... oops... social distancing... 🤪. Make that an "air pat".

Thanks Team!

What a lovely and considerate thought SCG_Wulfe. 🙂 👍

There's no doubt about it. The development team here are truly professional, dedicated and hard working. Consistently striving to provide a first class star product for everyone to enjoy.

:salute:

• 1CGS

Большое спасибо за слова благодарности в наш адрес! :)

Очень приятно, что вы поддерживаете нас в это не простое время. Мы всегда стараемся реагировать на Ваши замечания и

предложения максимально быстро и совершенствовать наш с Вами симулятор при любой малейшей возможности.

Не смотря ни на какие общемировые проблемы, мы постоянно работаем над нашим проектом учитывая Ваши отзывы

и пожелания. При этом стараемся развивать его во всех аспектах не теряя темпов.

Всем мирного неба над головой, удачных полетов и много побед в воздушных боях! :fly:

Спасибо, что вы с нами!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

Thank you dear developers for your hard work and amazing product created. IL2 Great Battles it is the best sim today on the market and Devs. Are most talented people iv seen so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 1

I would like to express my gratitude also. I adore this sim and the support you give it.

It's honestly a dream come true every time I strap myself in a seat of one of these amazingly rendered planes in VR.

Edited by longjap

As a long time flight sim enthusiast I am excited by the products you make and look forward to each and every addition and update you make... And as a software developer of over 30 years I am highly impressed by the team's talent, skill and creativity. You have my continued support for many years to come. 

Here, here......

A special thanks to the Devs.

I've always brought every collectors plane, and every version of the game in order to support it.

Flight simming,  airshows (where i've met many a fellow simmer, and made some great friends!) especially Flying Ledgends and WW2 aircraft in general have played such a big part in my life.

To me its so much more than just a hobby....

We have such a great community, with a great bunch of people.

Long may it continue..

The first IL2 Battles game I got was Kuban at the start of April. You can tell what I think of it from the fact that I now also have Stalingrad, Moscow, Bodenplatte plus some missions and collector planes.  I'm not even that good at it!

Спасибо

@TaranTool    I'm sure most guys translated your post - but I thought what the heck and posted it - it's good stuff and I hope you don't mind......   

Thank you so much for your thanks to us! :)

It is very nice that you support us at this difficult time. We always try to respond to your comments and

offers as quickly as possible and improve our simulator with you at any slightest opportunity.

Despite any global problems, we are constantly working on our project taking into account your feedback

And wishes. At the same time we try to develop it in all aspects without losing pace.

All the peaceful skies overhead, successful flights and a lot of victories in air battles! :fly:

Thank you for being with us!

• Like 1

I'm one of the silent majority that enjoy this sim immensely and all its' fantastic upgrades but rarely post. This thread is just the time for people like me to post how much we appreciate the tireless, unceasing work the Developers do especially in these "stay at home" times. Many thanks and your work is so much appreciated. Well done all.  

I'll echo what others have said, and say that the work you have done is absolutely fantastic. Il-2 is looking and playing better than ever, and in my opinion both spotting and identification have never been better (in VR with the Rift S). 

It's a great time to be a WWII sim fan! 

On 6/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, sonnykims said:

I'm one of the silent majority that enjoy this sim immensely and all its' fantastic upgrades but rarely post. This thread is just the time for people like me to post how much we appreciate the tireless, unceasing work the Developers do especially in these "stay at home" times. Many thanks and your work is so much appreciated. Well done all.  

Absolutely agree with you,  great work guys looking forward to the new updates. 👍

Another "silent flyer" here. My first post is a huge THANK YOU for many many hours of fun to Jason an all the dev team. Undoubtedly the best WW2 simulator of all times. What is done well turns out well. Looking forward to many episodes in the coming future. Cheers for that!

On 5/30/2020 at 10:23 AM, SCG_Wulfe said:

I know there have been complaints on the forums (including from myself, specifically about VR zoom)

Yes thank you devs!  The game is still beautiful and better than ever.  Clearly the changes made as a result of the quoted statement above indicate the high of responsiveness the 777 dedicates to the community.  Such responsiveness is difficult to find anywhere else in the gaming world and I have observed it as a constant since even before 777 took over Rise of Flight. Having said that, a move that is a positive for a majority of users does not mean that the move is a positive for all.  I will leave it at that.  o7

A big applause to the devs!

I remember when BOS was announced i hesitated a little, i didnt know if it will survive/ supported!

But now i have everything that was offered!

For me its the best game/sim !

I have so much fun with every update / ac,

even those i didnt liked too much!! Thanks to you this is past!!!!!!

Thanks a lot and keep up your fantastic work!!

But dont forget to take some spare time too!!:salute:

You all deserve it!!

Edited by Yankee_One

Yeah

I wanna use this topic to say I am truly grateful. I might not seem to be on some topics. 
I reread my posts because my posting confused some. 
And they for sure come off a bit like shit. 
I had no intention to do so. Great folks great game. Do not mind me

Devs are really hitting home runs with these latest updates.

They did awesome with the zoom feature in a short amount of time.

I never used the Mod, as well I don't do mods, so it is really nice for me to have the extra zoom levels.

Edited by dburne

Thanks for all your efforts, you're a brilliant team, I am always amazed by the constant changes, improvements and additions to the sim and of course not forgetting the ever more ambitious goals!

Edited by Halon

I was a massive flight sim fan as a kid/teenager. For years I didn't play any sims. Just wasn't fun any more. But in the past year I've been getting into BoX, and it's so awesome I've even been able to convince 5 (!) of my friends to jump on the wagon, buy joysticks, and a couple even got VR HMDs. Now we fly weekly missions online. It's just great. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Flying IL-2 since 2000. Pre ordering all your products since first announcements. Thank you for your great efforts. Mighty impressed with GREAT performance on the zoom topic. Fantastic improvement in the last patch and impressive delivery on an expedite timeline. Clearly best sim on the market and equally best devs team! 

Thank you. Danke. Спасибо.

A big thank you also from me and Squadron! You guys do a great job! I absolutely love your product and I'm definately goingt to support you guys further as much as I can. 

Horrido!

Pilots from Hunger's Bunte Bühne

I love how you guys, both devs and community  keep the old il2 spirit alive. And not on life support! This thing is as alive and kicking as ever!

So спасибо вольшое one and all, and here's to a glorious future! 🍻

Edited by schurem
  • Thanks 1

You guys really are the best. My friends are always amazed how much better IL2 performs in VR compared to other sims. I have been able to "sell" several copies to buddies of mine after sticking them in the simpit and putting the index on their face and allowing them to go crazy in a P-38. Childhood fantasies fulfilled for many, including myself. 

Thanks for being so thorough, so attentive, and so competent. Here's to you!🍻

• 2 weeks later...