They truly are a great dev team. hopefully we see that dedication and talent pointed towards Jason's favorite theater soon(ish). ;)

• Upvote 1

It is a beautiful flightsim to be sure.

I am very impressed with how they have managed to make progress across a number of areas, even with the current difficulties with the plague.  My game is running more smoothly and beautifully than ever.

Yeah the Devs have done some excellent work recently and it has not been lost on your passionate fans.

Thanks a million for the excellent progress with these big updates and all the hard work getting hot fixes out to patch things up.

This sim has provided me with plenty of joyous moments recently in a time when they are much needed.

I cant help but admire the progress and vision this series has delivered on so far (even if us fans cant get updates quick enough from you guys, we know you are busy making the sim better).  

I can't buy you guys a beer directly so i bought the 2 Yak collector planes instead....who knows I might even fly them if the 109 honeymoon ever ends!

Thanks again Devs/Jason. 👍

• Upvote 1

:good:

Amen to that!

Having a blast with this gorgeous and great performing sim!

What can I add that hasn't already been said?  It's a privalage to be a member of this community, it's fine membership that includes people from all over the world.  I have found many many like minded people here, and lots of people with different perspectives.  Your team and leadership regularly responds to direct questions and makes me feel like I'm a part of something bigger, even if all it is is talking with other simmers about what we feel passionately about.  Thanks for creating this space for us and the sim that brings it all together.  Be proud of your accomplishments.  Your fanbase is.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CanadaOne said:

It is a beautiful flightsim to be sure.

I think it is more an interactive work of art.

Just now, Monksilver said:

I think it is more an interactive work of art.

Ohhh,, you're going to be like that, are you? 

I think it's... a... testament to modernity with reflections of the classics, charmed by the colour and caustic allure of man's inhumanity to man.

:thank_you:

• Haha 4

I'm brand new to the game, and I have to say the improvements over three updates since I purchased are amazing!  An increase in graphic quality, and an average increase of 15 FPS at the same time.  Chapeau!

• Like 1

It is an amazing work of art, rough landing the Yak-9 with the canopy open, the inertia caused the canopy to slide forward about 80% closed, and it just stopped there as the plane slid to a stop.  There are moments where the suspension of disbelief is so strong, well done.  Unlike sims of the past, the aircraft aspect never feels repetitive, remarkable fidelity.  Really wasn't so interested in another Yak, but this -9 fits like a damn glove, I love it, so grabbed the T also.  You guys deserve it, looking forward to the big N.

You guys done your end of the deal, now its our turn to go forth and get the skies filled.

Posted (edited)

I agree about all said. 
But there is a lesson to learn here. When the migioto mod riot  took place Jason hinted something about they was on it. 

I know many here believe a GB pack is expensive, but in reality it is not. Not when you count the work load Building them. 
What amazes me is the extra improvement they do in free updates. 
We buy relative speaking a non subscriber software very cheap. And it is being revisioned And renewed in a grade superior to subscripted software. We are not entitled to be rude. 
I have enormous respect for Jasons defense and support of his team. 
We must be more understanding and have trust that they going to fix and improve the game. We need to show them well earned respect, they have earned it, many times, even when we are enthusiastically raged we have to put the finger on the earth and admit we did not pay for a real plane

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I bought a Yak 9 at full price to show my appreciation. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Thank you Jason, Daniel, SergeySneaksie, Han and all the development team, the testers and all those involved in providing us with this excellent flight sim. I am a very happy customer and particularly grateful for the sensational VR implementation. 

Edited by -332FG-Snowy
Added more names of those thanked

Fabulous team, fabulous sim! Thanks!!

This series has to be one of the best return on investments ever. For a very reasonable purchase price* you get a quality product that is maintained, repaired and updated at no additional cost. The producers and developers take an active part in the forum in order to hear us out and respond to our concerns. They are motivated by excellence, not greed. I sometimes feel like I am a partner in the forward movement of this product that I spend so much time with.  

Thank you for offering me such a unique and full user experience. It is time and money well-spent. 

* When it’s on sale it’s a steal!

• Upvote 4

For all the people intersted to simulate the air war during  ww2/1 this is the best team we could have !!

Hope they will add more scenario in the future to the IL 2 serie like Pacific,Med an so on...

They truly are a great team and deliver the best combat flight sim with an incomparable VR implementation (for the planes at least) and I only wish they get the sales they need to make the team bigger so they can tackle those projects that they and us want to see added to Great Battles.

Thanks to the whole Team for all your hard work. You created the best WW2 Flight Sim and I like that you keep on polishing, improving and developing new content. You can be very proud of yourself. 

Stay healthy and good luck.

Aside from a hearty cold beer, which I can't buy them right now, nothing says THANK YOU DEVS like cold hard cash.  So since I was on the fence (actually, I was stoutly on the other side of the fence since I wasn't happy about the whole not-going-to-Pacific-after-all thing, but I'll get over it) I just now went ahead and pre-purchased BoN as my way of saying, job well done, thank you, and looking forward to great things!

S!

Stoopy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, big thank you to the developers.

Huge amounts of passion and creativity are routinely demonstrated by the IL-2 development team.  And all whilst wrestling with new technological advancements and the demands of simulating real world environments, real world engineering and real world historical aspects.  Respect!

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman 

Hey guys,

Thank you for the Thank You thread. We really appreciate such gestures and your continued support! More good stuff coming!

Jason

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

Thank you guys! 

It is so important to know, that your work and efforts are useful and bring the statisfaction for customers of your product. Thank you very much! 

With Kind Regards

• Like 21
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

Ya welcome!

Have Fun and Clear skies! :fly:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Definitively more than a game for me...a true masterpiece...:thank_you:...thanks to the whole team for this wonderful flight simulator...:good:

Thank you for your support!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

The greatest pleasure and ultimate goal for any of us in the team is to see our players happy. :yahoo:
This is the most pleasant motivation that keeps us work!

Fly safe, have fun! :salute:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Thanks to every developer, Jason, and each tester, for make this sim simply amazing!

• Thanks 1

Absolutely an incredible amount of innovative new features and updates we have experienced in the last 15 weeks. Outstanding and awesome! Good spirit and good health to all of you guys.

Thank you, guys! There is still a lot of interesting things ahead!!! 😎

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

And another scripted campaign just announced, love you guys!!

Yes...you guys are the DREAM TEAM!  Thank you for all your amazing work for us!

image.jpeg.ae0c20778c18af7da2f6b8edb27fe20a.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I think what is delivered for us, even in difficult times, is beyond praise. I have huge respect for that work. While "continuous lifecyle" existed before, I must say IL2 is about the only product that I am happily expecting the next update, as it overall always get better, while for most software it is just a threat. You guys make this ever more complex sim truly a joy to use.

There's many people producing software, but hardly anyone like you guys! Thank you for all that!

Edited by ZachariasX
  • Like 1

Thank you for your hard work! And also thank you that you tried something different and presented Tank Crew to us tankers! WW2 Tank sims are almost non existent. (I know that im complaining about some things in TC, but im glad to have it! And im sure it will be better and better 😀).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your kind words, friends!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2