Sign in to follow this  
Atlantia39

Steam Integration???

I currently have IL-2 BOM,BOS,BOK all purchased via STEAM.  However TC is NOT available via STEAM.  If you purchase TC via 

the IL-2 Website...can/will you integrate it with your previously purchased modules?

Thank You.

I basically have the same question.  I own  the Steam  Version and wanted to know if you have a sale on a new or old map pack, can I buy it from you and have it work in my Steam version of the game.

Thank you.

hi

you can buy IL 2 sturmovik on steam, if you buy an other part (like battle of stalingrad...) on the official site, after actived key on this site, it's normaly integraded at your steam account (maybe need to connect your steam account to il 2 account, don't remenber...) 

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, Atlantia39 said:

If you purchase TC via the IL-2 Website...can/will you integrate it with your previously purchased modules?

Yes. I have only BoS bought from Steam, everything else directly from IL-2 store and it works flawlessly.

• Upvote 1

Took the plunge and purchased TC.  You link the Steam Game to your IL-2 Account and it works seamlessly.  AWESOMENESS!

• Upvote 1