Posted (edited)

I am very new to IL 2, and I'm looking for a wingman/group who is willing to teach me the basics to flying. I'm in the eastern time zone if that effects any thing. Looking to mainly fly the Bf 110, P-38, Stuka, P-51 (ground attack), or the FW 190A-8

Edited by FlyingFalcon

Posted (edited)

Welcome to IL2!

Check out our Discord server! Link in my signature below.

Cheers!

Edited by 361st_Tazman
  • Thanks 1

Also if I might add, I'm under 18, so I can't join any squadrons that have a age limit that says you must be above 18 years old.

Falcon, we are building a new community of pilots and squads based on the old Air Attack community if you are interested. We fly for fun and to have a laugh, banter is encouraged and we are looking for new and old pilots. We are mainly US/UK based at the moment but are looking to bring new pilots to IL2 from all over the world. We fly basic settings and will be running properly organised league matches starting with two-squad but with other formats coming along. You dont need to be an outstanding pilot to fly with us or join a squad. We will help pilots and fly together - we are all learning IL2 ourselves with most pilots to date coming from Air Attack and Fighter Ace.  Anyone can pm me if interested in getting involved. Also take a look at the Tactical Air Attack facebook page.

• Thanks 1