Tribute to historic battles through iL-2

I wanted to give a little recognition to a largely underrated person who for the last several years has been making great content for iL-2. He does amazing work with iL-2 and I hope this thread will give him a little due exposure for his efforts in the community. So I want to say thank you @Lemsip for showing us these small moments in history and first hand accounts from WW2.

Here are a few of his videos and the first one is my favorite.

Spoiler

Edited by Geronimo553
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Geronimo553 said:

I wanted to give a little recognition to a largely underrated person who for the last several years has been making great content for iL-2. He does amazing work with iL-2 and I hope this thread will give him a little due exposure for his efforts in the community. So I want to say thank you @Lemsip for showing us these small moments in history and first hand accounts from WW2.

Here are a few of his videos and the first one is my favorite.

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, thankyou @Geronimo553! I'm so glad you appreciate my videos, it means a lot. I must admit its been hard to get greater exposure, but I do have a small loyal following who I am very grateful of. I am currently doing a bigger and better version of Crete. It will take time to do it justice but it will be done :). Also I plan on doing Operation Bodenplatte when we get droptanks, Operation Oyster when we get the Mosquito and many more. The Big Show will continue aswell, so stay tuned!

Again, thanks Geronimo.

Lemsip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
22 hours ago, Lemsip said:

Wow, thankyou @Geronimo553! I'm so glad you appreciate my videos, it means a lot. I must admit its been hard to get greater exposure, but I do have a small loyal following who I am very grateful of. I am currently doing a bigger and better version of Crete. It will take time to do it justice but it will be done :). Also I plan on doing Operation Bodenplatte when we get droptanks, Operation Oyster when we get the Mosquito and many more. The Big Show will continue aswell, so stay tuned!

Again, thanks Geronimo.

Lemsip.

Definitely some very well deserved recognition Lemsip. Looking forward to your next piece.

• Thanks 1

Just watched the first one, bloody brilliant. I can’t understand how I missed them before. Looking forward to watching the rest later today

when I have finished the household jobs being vigorously supervised by my Polish nasty Nazi wife. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Sky_Wolf said:

I will also say that Lemsip's videos are some of the best out there in terms of editing and the general amount of thought that goes into them. 

Thankyou so much!

Have to say Lemsips videos of the Great show inspired me to read the Book again and have to say was even better the second time round, thanks Lemsip - keep them coming 😀

• Like 1
On 1/14/2021 at 6:23 PM, rifleshooter said:

Lemsip has a new subscriber!

On 1/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, Furni said:

Have to say Lemsips videos of the Great show inspired me to read the Book again and have to say was even better the second time round, thanks Lemsip - keep them coming 😀

Thankyou so much guys, it brings joy to me that people like my creations! By the way, if you liked my older videos you might like my new series on Going Solo by Roald Dahl, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGXnGA68AEE