#4 Wrong Email or Password msg in ROF

Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake

Hi all. Re-downloaded the game, did the reset password bit. It still keeps giving the message in the subject line. Please help, really want to play again!

Rattlesnake

Hi all. Re-downloaded the game, did the reset password bit. It still keeps giving the message in the subject line. Please help, really want to play again!. I did a password reset on startup. Logs me in just fine on ROF website. I have already tried writing it into startup.cfg manually. Also I can't figure out how to reset password again, just in case that helps. This is infuriating.

27 minutes ago, Rattlesnake said:

Hi all. Re-downloaded the game, did the reset password bit. It still keeps giving the message in the subject line. Please help, really want to play again!. I did a password reset on startup. Logs me in just fine on ROF website. I have already tried writing it into startup.cfg manually. Also I can't figure out how to reset password again, just in case that helps. This is infuriating.

Wrong forum, but since you're here just submit a ticket stating the error message.  In perhaps a few days you'll get an email stating: "We fixed your problem", however they won't have fixed the underlying problem that causes this one.

Rattlesnake
25 minutes ago, Cynic_Al said:

Wrong forum, but since you're here just submit a ticket stating the error message.  In perhaps a few days you'll get an email stating: "We fixed your problem", however they won't have fixed the underlying problem that causes this one.

Didn’t get a response in the right forum, and that’s an awful frustrating wait for a product I’ve put money in to the tune of owning nearly 100% of the planes and packs.

Edited by Rattlesnake