SOLIDKREATE

[GIVE AWAY] IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Posted (edited)

Hello again pilots.

I bought this thinking it was a different game. As you know Team Fusion is developing a North Africa MOD for a complete transformation into the North African Campaign. This game is your key to getting it when it releases.

691382144_WINNER2.thumb.PNG.a800fd3b1e0308048e8d0a44a6f2d269.PNG

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

76IAP-Black

Edited by 76IAP-Black

Posted (edited)

As far as I understand it, having a copy of Blitz will not give you North Africa.  It's not just a mod for the game, and will be a separate expansion for purchase.  If I'm wrong, someone should correct my post.

Edited by vipe155
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vipe155 said:

As far as I understand it, having a copy of Blitz will not give you North Africa.  It's not just a mod for the game, and will be a separate expansion for purchase.  If I'm wrong, someone should correct my post.

I could have sworn I read it was going to be part of TF 5.0.

14 minutes ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

I could have sworn I read it was going to be part of TF 5.0.

Tobruk content will be released as DLC, while the non-Tobruk content in 5.0 will be part of an update to Blitz.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Tobruk content will be released as DLC, while the non-Tobruk content in 5.0 will be part of an update to Blitz.

Yeah, so basically a paid expansion.  I haven't heard anything official about pricing yet. I mean if they just gave it away to everyone that already has Cliffs Team Fusion wouldn't get paid anything for their work.

Edited by vipe155

I think to use T.F. 5.0. when it is released it is actually necessary to have Blitz installed already as that is the base that enables Tobruk to work , I could be wrong but that is my understanding of how it will be.;)

For anyone who does not already have Blitz it would be advantageous anyway to have a copy as it will give you a idea of what your machine is capable of and what to expect as far as game play for the new module could be like when it releases so worth having all the same.:drinks:

I already have Blitz so just trying to help/confuse as to what is needed, hope I got it right, if not I am sure some good soul out there will clarify.

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Generous man I must say... you like to gift a copy of a game what is still in Alpha/early Beta stage and it´s not even forseeable when this game will be released?

Cool stuff 😁

Sorry..couldn´d resist

Edited by Semor76

3 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

Hello again pilots.

I bought this thinking it was a different game. As you know Team Fusion is developing a North Africa MOD for a complete transformation into the North African Campaign. This game is your key to getting it when it releases.

Just respond with your REGISTERED USERNAME name only.

I will pick a random winner after 12:01am on Monday (-8 GMT), which basically means Sunday night =o).

doyle66

GP-5

Cliffs of Dover is a great game and I hope the winner will enjoy the whole new experience.

I hope you'll still give it a try when Tobruk comes out.

This is very generous of you. I already have my copy.

Have a nice day!

DN308

I have Blitz and really enjoy it.

Can't wait for North Africa to be released.

Thanks though!

Not needed, but its Great and kind action, mr @SOLIDKREATE  it is a very nice game for those who want to join this action, only I do hope its getting VR. 

CONTEST END

=====================================================

Compiling names now

CONTEST END

=====================================================

CONGRATULATIONS TO parasxosg

WOW!!! I'm really thankful for being the chosen one 🤩 . Thanks @SOLIDKREATE. So here's the plot twist..... I thought it was a draw for gifting an upcoming Africa DLC for Blitz.... As I already have blitz in my steam account I want to gift it to someone who don't....  So using the same tool.......

Enjoy and thanks again SOLIDKREATE!!!

win.thumb.PNG.83b4bf622e0f271bc23ffcba806e5b94.PNGCONGRATS BR_Calinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1