Charlo-VR

Cockpit photo missing from Camel and Pfalz?

All of the other FC planes display a photo of a sweetheart in their cockpits, but not the Camel or Pfalz.  I thought a photo used to be visible in those two planes, too.  And yes, I made sure the "Photo" option is enabled when setting up each plane.

Maybe a change or minor bug since 4.006?  Or, perhaps my install is the only one missing a photo in the Camel and Pfalz?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Charlo-VR said:

All of the other FC planes display a photo of a sweetheart in their cockpits, but not the Camel or Pfalz.  I thought a photo used to be visible in those two planes, too.  And yes, I made sure the "Photo" option is enabled when setting up each plane.

Maybe a change or minor bug since 4.006?  Or, perhaps my install is the only one missing a photo in the Camel and Pfalz?

Huh. Seems I am indeed also missing mine in the Camel. There was some mentioned (but not reported) elsewhere about some WW2 missing their also I believe.

Go ahead and post up;

Edited by Oliver88
  • Upvote 1

Same here in the Pfalz DIII did not test the camel, no photo. 

Thanks, Dutch - after I posted the issue in the thread Oliver88 recommended I was informed the devs are aware of it.  I don't know if they were already aware of it or if my post made them aware of it, but it is now in their hands to fix

This is historically accurate: nobody wants to date a Camel fag.

• Haha 3

Rapidus posted the issue will be fixed next update, so my pilot notes will then be visible in my Camel and Pfalz after that 🥳