SAG

Paying it Forward

Posted (edited)

Once upon a time, I received a gift from a fellow forum member ( @216th_LuseKofte )

and I planned to pay it forward as soon as I could but I had honestly forgotten about it.

So, I want to take advantage of the current sale and give away a premium copy of BoBp as it is a better value than a premium plane.

I only ask that the participants are forum members that ONLY HAVE ONE MODULE to date and that have been active members of the community (by this I mean that I can see an interest in the series that has lasted more than just a few days/weeks)

This is completely honor based so please abstain from participating if you don't meet the requirements.

to participate just comment "I'd like to participate" and I'll use  a simple random number generator to determine the winner.

EDIT: I will stop receiving participation requests tonight   Tomorrow at midnight (11:59pm gmt-5) and will choose the winner tomorrow  on monday. (i moved it to monday so people had the oportunity to see this during the weekend)

Lastly, and this isn't a requirement, please consider paying it forward whenever you have the opportunity.

*****Please ignore the incredibly disorganized nature of this post and any grammatical/spelling/cohesion/etc mistakes, i0m low on sleep and high on caffeine right now******

Edited by SAG
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Thx for the nice words , mate. Not often one get those 🤗

Ooh no, you were the nice one. :salute:

10 hours ago, parasxosg said:

I'd like to participate

Sadly the sale is over and there didn't seem to be much interest since no one enrolled within the time frame (or my requirements were just very high?)

but I plan on doing this again on the next sale and i'll make sure to include you in the draw. :salute:

I may consider just giving away a bunch of Collector planes instead. I guess i'll have some time to decide in the meantime.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SAG said:

Sadly the sale is over and there didn't seem to be much interest since no one enrolled within the time frame (or my requirements were just very high?)

but I plan on doing this again on the next sale and i'll make sure to include you in the draw. :salute:

I may consider just giving away a bunch of Collector planes instead. I guess i'll have some time to decide in the meantime.

I think the requirements were not high per se but were just a set of criteria that not many people on here meet. 

With all the sales lately I think a lot of people even just slightly interested in the series have either picked up a few more modules or had them gifted in a giveaway.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

I think the requirements were not high per se but were just a set of criteria that not many people on here meet. 

With all the sales lately I think a lot of people even just slightly interested in the series have either picked up a few more modules or had them gifted in a giveaway.

I guess you're right. this might not be the best medium to reach my proposed target audience. but, i really wanted to give it to someone that would make good use of it. i'll be more lenient next time.