If you have problems running the game after the update:
1) First of all, delete 3dmigoto if you were using it, I really don't think the old version of it would work since the shaders are completely different;
2) The same goes for ReShade and similar graphics mods, they may or may not work;
3) Verify cache integrity if you're using the Steam version;
4) If you have custom settings forced in the graphics card control panel for IL-2 or globally, set them to default;
As soon as it was possible we have prepaired a hot-fix for 4.006 which is fixing several major issues. We are still waiting fro response from ATI company support, but there is a temporary solution in this hot-fix for this period.
1. The Grass can now be set to Off in the game graphics settings. Together with MSAA anti-aliasing option it gives a temporary workaround for AMD video cards until we find a proper solution;