Jump to content
Jason_Williams

Official Scripted Campaign "Lightning Strikes!"

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, flyer_49 said:

I have contacted support on no less than three time and the responses I get are relatively generic in nature nothing that fixes my problem...I will again attempt to contact support for a fix.  Thank you for your time and effort.

 

Try sending a PM to BlackSix. Just make sure you describe the problem in detail so he doesn't have to waste time trying to figure out what happened. I don't even know if he deals with accounts, I just know he does Missions and Campaigns. You need to have a current support ticket in or you will most likely not get a response.

 

I don't know how the accounts work, but it sounds like you got your installation mixed up by trying to buy things multiple times, and now you don't have the proper access to the modules you purchased. Unfortunately that is completely out of my wheel house and not specific to this campaign.

 

I get it that you are trying any and all means to get your issue addressed. I can only recommend patience until you get a response. They just finished a fairly massive update.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Sybreed said:

cool campaign, it's unfortunate the AI issues with career mode (or just single player in general) are transported in the scripted campaigns as well. So far, my wingmen will drop their bombs on squishy targets like AA units and shoot their machine guns on tanks, while it should be the other around. It's not the campaign creator's fault, but how the AI is scripted in the base game. It unfortunately breaks the immersion a bit.

 

It depends on the individual mission. The more times you fly it, the more ways you will see them attack. In some cases they attack the same thing every time and in other cases, they do it different every time you fly it. I think it is different more often than not.

 

Keep in mind I have flown every one of these missions 20 or 30 times. I don't think I have seen any of them turn out exactly the same 2 times in a row. 

 

 

Edited by Jaegermeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys as a fellow content creator I urge you to keep your comments to things relevant to the mission logic, and not things beyond the campaigns author's control or purview.

 

Things like AI for instance - he doesn't need your comments on behavior already reported some time ago that has nothing to do with his own hard work. 

He's being patient with you (more than I would be I think) but please keep your comments to matters relevant to the build.

 

Matters to do with AI behavior (bombing guns, strafing tanks) is something I have seen and reported in my own campaign and testing.

I'm sure it will be fixed.

 

You have no idea what a drag it is after hundreds of hours of work to read "cool campaign, but now let me complain about stuff you can't control"

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really nice job, thank you !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I've only done 1 mission I like it so far. Although I had the game from the start my exposure is very casual due to numerous children that occupy my time. I really appreciate the prompts at the start about starting engines, setting rpm, which direction to text etc. 

 

I liked the start from ramp out to take off in the 4 ship formation, it's immersive. When attacking the objective I liked how it was a mix of targets and could see friendly ground units in the area, it felt like you were helping. 

 

Good job

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

You guys as a fellow content creator I urge you to keep your comments to things relevant to the mission logic, and not things beyond the campaigns author's control or purview.

 

Things like AI for instance - he doesn't need your comments on behavior already reported some time ago that has nothing to do with his own hard work. 

He's being patient with you (more than I would be I think) but please keep your comments to matters relevant to the build.

 

Matters to do with AI behavior (bombing guns, strafing tanks) is something I have seen and reported in my own campaign and testing.

I'm sure it will be fixed.

 

You have no idea what a drag it is after hundreds of hours of work to read "cool campaign, but now let me complain about stuff you can't control"

 

 

Geez, no need to be so cranky, I was being pretty clear that it wasn't his fault if AI is somewhat incompetent. I'm only at mission 3 and I like what I see so far. It feels like much more like a real war and I like how he utilizes resources that already exist in game to create a better SP experience. 

 

For example, I had no idea the AI was able to perform more than 1 formation type. 

Edited by Sybreed
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I flew the first mission trying to be as obedient wingman as possible, and managed IMO really, really well. Much thanks to those instructions, but also to the being-there-feeling that you have managed to create here. It's not too common feeling, though some others have succeeded in that also.

 

Very atmospheric first mission! Focusing on the task is demanding and rewarding, and as you've created such a living feeling, it is quite natural to keep the focus though flying with AI. Well done indeed Jaegermeister!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Update: I just noticed this has already been posted about. Sorry about that. Disregard.

 

@Jaegermeister I found something strange on mission 9 - the map at the loadout screen just before mission is one of the Russian maps I dont have. (I only have Bodenplatte). Strange..

image.thumb.png.673bfdcef8b44eb660c185ee5812f226.png

 

Started the mission and its still showing the Russian map when you press 'O'. I better stick to my leader, or I'll be real lost.

 

Also this.

image.thumb.png.a8df909a4f21f66d35dc56aecee77b4b.png

 

 

Edited by justin_z3r0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, justin_z3r0 said:

... the map at the loadout screen just before mission is one of the Russian maps I dont have. (I only have Bodenplatte). Strange..

 

I've already submitted the corrected file. It's not a huge showstopper so it will be corrected the next time there is a game update.

 

Sorry about that but as you figured out, just go with the flow and follow directions. Or you could use it as an opportunity to navigate without GPS. :o:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sybreed said:

Geez, no need to be so cranky, I was being pretty clear that it wasn't his fault if AI is somewhat incompetent.

 

I know...my point was there are better places to vent about that, as well as other user-error matters others are complaining about.

 

 

7 hours ago, Sybreed said:

 

I'm only at mission 3 and I like what I see so far. It feels like much more like a real war and I like how he utilizes resources that already exist in game to create a better SP experience. 

 

For example, I had no idea the AI was able to perform more than 1 formation type. 

 

Much better. ;)

Beyond that let's not clutter up Jaeger's thread with a debate, you can PM me if you wish. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaegermeister said:

 

I've already submitted the corrected file. It's not a huge showstopper so it will be corrected the next time there is a game update.

 

Sorry about that but as you figured out, just go with the flow and follow directions. Or you could use it as an opportunity to navigate without GPS. :o:

Thanks. No gps is the only way to go haha. The map helps to spot landmarks though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, kapowa said:

really nice job, thank you !!!

 

No, thank you... Glad you are enjoying it.

 

13 hours ago, Tyberan said:

Although I've only done 1 mission I like it so far. Although I had the game from the start my exposure is very casual due to numerous children that occupy my time. I really appreciate the prompts at the start about starting engines, setting rpm, which direction to text etc. 

 

I liked the start from ramp out to take off in the 4 ship formation, it's immersive. When attacking the objective I liked how it was a mix of targets and could see friendly ground units in the area, it felt like you were helping. 

 

Good job

 

I felt like there would be some new players flying this campaign, but it's really not a beginner campaign. No tutorial, no milk runs, no practice missions. Those directions were my way of saying, you better know how to fly before you start. The CO said it in the briefing. If you make it through the first couple of missions you should be OK, but most of you won't. That's the way it was back then, and I think the ground attack squadrons had something like a 50% attrition rate. They did have about a year of flying experience before they started but most of them had 0 combat experience. I literally just made subtitles out of my mental checklist notes.

 

The biggest immersion killer is to start off from a pristine airfield with no traffic. That's the problem with the in game campaign system and one of the main reasons I prefer scripted campaigns to generated ones. 

 

Thanks

 

10 hours ago, Sybreed said:

Geez, no need to be so cranky, I was being pretty clear that it wasn't his fault if AI is somewhat incompetent. I'm only at mission 3 and I like what I see so far. It feels like much more like a real war and I like how he utilizes resources that already exist in game to create a better SP experience. 

 

For example, I had no idea the AI was able to perform more than 1 formation type. 

 

If you think that's Gambit21 being cranky, you should see what he writes when he is aggravated! That was polite.

 

I'm not offended, but what he was saying is there is another place to bring up defects with the game. If there is a defect with these missions by all means bring it up here, and then I can be offended.  :P

 

The AI isn't incompetent, they are just a bit obtuse sometimes. Making them do what you want is difficult because they are getting pulled in various directions all the time. 

 

7 hours ago, Hanu said:

Wow! I flew the first mission trying to be as obedient wingman as possible, and managed IMO really, really well. Much thanks to those instructions, but also to the being-there-feeling that you have managed to create here. It's not too common feeling, though some others have succeeded in that also.

 

Very atmospheric first mission! Focusing on the task is demanding and rewarding, and as you've created such a living feeling, it is quite natural to keep the focus though flying with AI. Well done indeed Jaegermeister!

 

 

Congratulations, I take it that means you survived. That was really the only goal. I wish everyone was that lucky 75 and a 1/2 years ago!

 

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

 

1 hour ago, justin_z3r0 said:

Thanks. No gps is the only way to go haha. The map helps to spot landmarks though. 

 

Yeah I use the map all the time, I do turn off icons though and fly with nothing but a virtual cockpit and subtitles. I feel like if you were really there, you would have a paper map in your lap you could look down at.

 

29 minutes ago, =69.GIAP=VLADI said:

Sorry to ask, Sir, but where do I need to taxi to rearm/refuel?

Salute!

VLADI

 

You don't. The taxi directions are just to guide you to the parking area where the mission will end. If you chose not to do that all you will miss is some scenery,

There are no missions that require refueling, rearming and taking off. That's in my next one... Oh wait ... nevermind. :ph34r:

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

Beyond that let's not clutter up Jaeger's thread with a debate, you can PM me if you wish. :)

 

It's not clutter, it's "interaction". Let's just not get it locked. 

 

When you release your campaign, you can count on me cluttering up that thread. :dance:

Edited by Jaegermeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, I noticed the first mission makes you taxi to the runway, but not on the subsequent missions. What made you take that direction? I'll be honest with you, I kinda like taxiing the P-38... xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sybreed said:

Btw, I noticed the first mission makes you taxi to the runway, but not on the subsequent missions. What made you take that direction? I'll be honest with you, I kinda like taxiing the P-38... xD

 

The missions are long, particularly the 2nd one. It was just to save time. You will get lots more opportunities to taxi.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw, took this screenshot on the 2nd mission, just shows how gorgeous the game can look with a lot of clouds!

 

20200524210346_1.thumb.jpg.722bce9573735a99e4cfbe52a702166a.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool but I noticed in this and another P-47 mission that I get a repeating 'target destroyed' or some message like that and it repeats about 30 times before it stops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Jaegermeister said:

 

No, thank you... Glad you are enjoying it.

 

 

I felt like there would be some new players flying this campaign, but it's really not a beginner campaign. No tutorial, no milk runs, no practice missions. Those directions were my way of saying, you better know how to fly before you start. The CO said it in the briefing. If you make it through the first couple of missions you should be OK, but most of you won't. That's the way it was back then, and I think the ground attack squadrons had something like a 50% attrition rate. They did have about a year of flying experience before they started but most of them had 0 combat experience. I literally just made subtitles out of my mental checklist notes.

 

The biggest immersion killer is to start off from a pristine airfield with no traffic. That's the problem with the in game campaign system and one of the main reasons I prefer scripted campaigns to generated ones. 

 

Thanks

 

 

If you think that's Gambit21 being cranky, you should see what he writes when he is aggravated! That was polite.

 

I'm not offended, but what he was saying is there is another place to bring up defects with the game. If there is a defect with these missions by all means bring it up here, and then I can be offended.  :P

 

The AI isn't incompetent, they are just a bit obtuse sometimes. Making them do what you want is difficult because they are getting pulled in various directions all the time. 

 

 

Congratulations, I take it that means you survived. That was really the only goal. I wish everyone was that lucky 75 and a 1/2 years ago!

 

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

 

 

Yeah I use the map all the time, I do turn off icons though and fly with nothing but a virtual cockpit and subtitles. I feel like if you were really there, you would have a paper map in your lap you could look down at.

 

 

You don't. The taxi directions are just to guide you to the parking area where the mission will end. If you chose not to do that all you will miss is some scenery,

There are no missions that require refueling, rearming and taking off. That's in my next one... Oh wait ... nevermind. :ph34r:

 

 

 

 

It's not clutter, it's "interaction". Let's just not get it locked. 

 

When you release your campaign, you can count on me cluttering up that thread. :dance:

Yeah you'd certainly have a map. Probably on a knee board I would think. Again. thanks for the campaign. its excellent. 11 missions down.

Edited by justin_z3r0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lantern53 said:

Very cool but I noticed in this and another P-47 mission that I get a repeating 'target destroyed' or some message like that and it repeats about 30 times before it stops.

I have that alsi from time to time in campaign, this is not related to scripted missions

Salute!

VLADI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just like that...Everything's fine...moral of the story is always get help from your friends on the forum and especially support.  I want to thank all who helped with my issues (shout out to Jaegermeister).  Not only can I fly the P-38 on all appropriate maps but I can fly the P-47 and P-51 which I have never been able to fly before...you guys are a top notch group and I thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, flyer_49 said:

And just like that...Everything's fine...moral of the story is always get help from your friends on the forum and especially support.  I want to thank all who helped with my issues (shout out to Jaegermeister).  Not only can I fly the P-38 on all appropriate maps but I can fly the P-47 and P-51 which I have never been able to fly before...you guys are a top notch group and I thank you.

 

Yay! :yahoo:

 

Glad you got it working. Now you can fly to your hearts content... or just get shot down and crash like the rest of us.

 

 

14 hours ago, lantern53 said:

Very cool but I noticed in this and another P-47 mission that I get a repeating 'target destroyed' or some message like that and it repeats about 30 times before it stops.

 

That just started with a recent patch. With all of the radio call issues, I think I am going to start recording tracks with audio and work on a bug report. It has been discussed for a while but I don't think it has been officially reported according to bug report protocol. I searched for a report a few days ago and I could not find anything in the technical issues and bug reports section. It needs to be documented wit audio track recordings. 

 

 

Edited by Jaegermeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This really is an excellent campaign. The airfield ambiance, the visuals on the way to the target and back, it all reminds me a lot of the film footage from that time. On top of that, the P-38 has always been a favorite of mine. Great job, man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LukeFF said:

This really is an excellent campaign. The airfield ambiance, the visuals on the way to the target and back, it all reminds me a lot of the film footage from that time. On top of that, the P-38 has always been a favorite of mine. Great job, man!

 

Thanks Luke, coming from you that's a huge compliment. I know you don't miss many details! ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can anyone who has completed through mission #9 go back and start the mission and post back whether the GUI map is correct or not? I have not flown through the hosted campaign yet and it should be corrected now after the Hotfix. I'm working on something else you will all want to see so no time.

 

Whoever posts back the answer first with a screenshot of the map screen gets a free collector plane of their choice. :salute:

 

 

Edited by Jaegermeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there Jaegermeister,

 

I'm not yet at mission #9 and I already have all collector planes, but I want to thank you for this excellent campaign.

I integrated mission #1 in my latest "Time Travel" video uploaded to YouTube just today.

It's a combo of X-Plane 11 and IL-2 Sturmovik about the P38 and the part of your mission starts at 6:30. Very immersive, even if I didn't succeed to bomb correctly. I was just a bloody rookie, as you mentioned in your briefing.

Here is the video in English language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X331HFRGyUA

and in German language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A2wn1Q8iqI

 

Thanks again for this excellent campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It seems the map bug is fixed, great.

 

 

2020_5_27__7_27_43.jpg

Edited by J-j-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J-j- said:

It seems the map bug is fixed, great.

 

 

2020_5_27__7_27_43.jpg

 

And,,,, we have a winner! Thank you.

 

What type of Collector plane would you like to own @J-j-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jaegermeister said:

What type of Collector plane would you like to own @J-j-

 

I'd like to test the Yak-9T, thanks.

 

About the Lighning Strike campaign (which is very nice by the way, first time in a scripted campaign that I find interesting to fly with AI as a wingman!), a question.

 

Is there is a reason why the opponents in the first nine missions are FW 190A-5, and not A-8? At that time in 1944 I would have thought that all FW 190 in ETO were A-8, A-9 or A-7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, J-j- said:

 

I'd like to test the Yak-9T, thanks.

 

Your key to activate your new Yak-9T is in your account... Thanks for looking that up and posting.

 

Quote

 

About the Lighning Strike campaign (which is very nice by the way, first time in a scripted campaign that I find interesting to fly with AI as a wingman!), a question.

Is there is a reason why the opponents in the first nine missions are FW 190A-5, and not A-8? At that time in 1944 I would have thought that all FW 190 in ETO were A-8, A-9 or A-7.

 

Well, I'm pretty sure there weren't FW-190s in the first 9 missions, but they are in a couple of them.

 

I used the A-5 because my recollection was it is a bit lighter but just as fast, and more maneuverable. I wanted it to be as hard to kill as possible, because for me the FW-190s are pretty easy to kill in the P-38. The A-8 is a bit more of a tank, but I believe has the same engine with methanol injection to make up for the extra weight? Bf109s are a different story.

 

I think you are right though, they were producing A-8s in 1944. In the mission reports I read, they didn't know what model variant they were. They just reported FW-190s shooting down their buddies. It could have been any type, and I didn't research which particular German units were over the front that day.

 

21 hours ago, FlyNavy_BeeKayVR said:

Hi there Jaegermeister,

 

I'm not yet at mission #9 and I already have all collector planes, but I want to thank you for this excellent campaign.

I integrated mission #1 in my latest "Time Travel" video uploaded to YouTube just today.

It's a combo of X-Plane 11 and IL-2 Sturmovik about the P38 and the part of your mission starts at 6:30. Very immersive, even if I didn't succeed to bomb correctly. I was just a bloody rookie, as you mentioned in your briefing.

Here is the video in English language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X331HFRGyUA

and in German language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A2wn1Q8iqI

 

Thanks again for this excellent campaign.

 

Your welcome.

 

I watched your video, very cool idea. You did a great job of making the campaign mission look like WWII footage. Thanks for posting that.

 

 

Edited by Jaegermeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I have finished the campaign.  The last mission I did not receive the message to return to home base.  The AI just kept circling the target way point, I engaged auto pilot and went to 4x and waited five minutes this after every target and plane was destroyed.  No return to base order.  Now the reason I got through the campaign so fast is that right after take off I engaged auto pilot and 4x speed to target and did the mission. Then when the return to base order came put on auto pilot and 4x speed to friendly territory,  then I exited the mission.

 

BTW great campaign, as every one else has said.  Again I will say if you a ground attack flyer this campaign is for you, with a little mix of air to air.

 

Thank you Jaegermeister for this campaign :salute:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Taxman said:

Ok I have finished the campaign.  The last mission I did not receive the message to return to home base.  The AI just kept circling the target way point, I engaged auto pilot and went to 4x and waited five minutes this after every target and plane was destroyed.  No return to base order.  Now the reason I got through the campaign so fast is that right after take off I engaged auto pilot and 4x speed to target and did the mission. Then when the return to base order came put on auto pilot and 4x speed to friendly territory,  then I exited the mission.

 

BTW great campaign, as every one else has said.  Again I will say if you a ground attack flyer this campaign is for you, with a little mix of air to air.

 

Thank you Jaegermeister for this campaign :salute:

 

 

i suppose that’s one way to do it. I like flying in formation, even though I know some of the missions have long flight times. Then again, some of them are very short. Since those were real target areas, I think that would have been fairly accurate time to target. I left out missions up to the Ruhr Valley and some of the ones deeper into Germany because they would have taken too long.

 

i’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ll take a look at the last mission. It worked correctly the last time I flew it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jaegermeister

 

 

Thank you very much for this campaign!!

 

Love to fly the P-38!!

 

Great work and skins!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jaegermeister An epic and really good. I've always liked your Campaigns and so this is no exception and a welcome addition mate!!

 

Rap

:good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Jägermeister, I've just finished mission no. 3 and I absolutely love the campaign. You really did an excellent job and I'm grateful that You share it with the community. Would have paid extra for this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

Thank you very much for this campaign!!

Great work and skins!!

 

You are welcome.... Oddly just below your post is someone who helped with them!

 

20 hours ago, LeLv30_Raptorattacker said:

@Jaegermeister An epic and really good. I've always liked your Campaigns and so this is no exception and a welcome addition mate!!

Rap

:good:

 

Thanks Raptor, I don't know if you noticed, but since I didn't wind up doing any missions where the 307th was flying, I did feature your Vivacious Virgin II artwork skin as scenery after landing on one of the missions. It's included in the skinpack. There were no credits in the campaign its self but I did mention your assistance in something I did. I'll post it when I can. 

 

18 hours ago, Blooddawn1942 said:

Dear Jägermeister, I've just finished mission no. 3 and I absolutely love the campaign. You really did an excellent job and I'm grateful that You share it with the community. Would have paid extra for this. 

 

 

You almost had to. You can thank Jason and his generosity during this global pandemic for it being free content.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jaegermeister said:

I'll post it when I can. 

Absolutely no problem my friend. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, I'm not!!

Rap

:drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 3:21 PM, Jaegermeister said:

Thanks Luke, coming from you that's a huge compliment. I know you don't miss many details! ;)

 

LOL, thanks!

 

BTW, one thing I am liking about this campaign is that it teaches you to stay close to your flight leader, especially in bad weather missions. Too often I've become lazy with that in career mode, doing my own thing on ground attack missions, since the weather there usually affords better visibility. Not so here! I just flew mission #3 and, sure enough, because I didn't make a coordinated attack with my flight lead, I had no idea where he was when the rest of the flight headed north to attack other targets. It's something I'm going to keep in mind going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LukeFF said:

 

BTW, one thing I am liking about this campaign is that it teaches you to stay close to your flight leader, especially in bad weather missions.

 

I’m glad you are enjoying it. The weather was a huge part of when and how missions got flown during that time frame. Maybe more than any other I know of. 

 

If I do the sequel to this campaign, which I have already started, the 370th got moved from the IX TAC to the XXIX TAC up to the north supporting the 9th Army, because they accidentally bombed the IX TAC headquarters at Verviers. There was heavy cloud cover and the real target was a bit further east. They killed a bunch of General Quesada’s staff so they demoted the flight leader and “transferred” the group out. I thought about making that mission but figured it would be in bad taste. There is not much record of that mission either. It got pretty much smoothed over by the history books. I did find out the date, time and intended target, but I’m going to let that sleeping dog lie where it’s at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh you again 🤔😁

 

Thank you "TWO" Rap for any assistance! Its "ONLY" great!!!!

 

You know i love the Lightning!!

 

S!!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for that wonderfull campaign. Very well done, very interesting and very immersive. Best campaign I have flown so far!
By far! Salute! Vladi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jaegermeister, one thing I have noticed is that, on missions where it says we have 1000 lb bombs, the actual bombs carried are 500 lb-ers. 

 

Also, that pesky Russian truck keeps showing up in the rearming area. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...