Jump to content
US93_Wright

Make cows in IL2 killable plz

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It has come to my attention that you can't kill cows in IL2 both BOX And FC of which is a real immersion killer. Its cows and they give both milk and meat which is valuable to any war effort without cows society will crumble last i checked we were a flight sim not a vegan simulator. I fully endorse the slaughter of cows it will go a long way to give us something to do in quickmission and also be educational on how the dairy and meat industry works. Make il2 realistic and please allow cow killing thank you 😊 

 

P.S its just a Joke

Screenshot_20200513-120007_YouTube.jpg

Edited by US93_Wright
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, US93_Wright said:

Make il2 realistic and please allow cow killing thank you 😊

 

Already done.

Clipboard02.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

6 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

 

Already done.

Clipboard02.jpg

Yes no more Vegan simulator we won this round👍👍👍

13 minutes ago, US93_Talbot said:

You weren't there in 1918, how do you know the cows died?

Because they did die otherwise they would have taken over the world by now in a day known as the Moo-pocalypse!

Edited by US93_Wright
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Have we not got enough DM worries as it is ?

No way that cow bottom right would have buckled after 2 rounds to a hind leg.

Edited by Zooropa_Fly
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question is do they get parachutes depending on which side of the lines they spawn on?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the German cows do 

 

Entante cows matter!!!

2 minutes ago, US93_Talbot said:

The real question is do they get parachutes depending on which side of the lines they spawn on?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Wait, there are cows????

 

MOOOO!!!

Yes there are check out Robin's Video 

 there's even horses too!!!!

Screenshot_20200513-120007_YouTube.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see folks here are really milking the cow jokes.   🥛 🐮

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, =CfC=FatherTed said:

I'm not sure that cows get into the food chain having been machine-gunned from the air.

YoU WeREn'T ThERe!!!

39 minutes ago, NO.20_W_M_Thomson said:

Peta will find out about this and close FC for sure, good going Wright.

oh well, 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, =CfC=FatherTed said:

I'm not sure that cows get into the food chain having been machine-gunned from the air.

Obvious you never had road kill on your dinner plate.

18 minutes ago, US93_Wright said:

oh well, 🤷‍♂️

We'll just tell them they were stunt cows, no cows were harmed in this production. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Okay no cows where harmed in the making of this post/game/something.

 

Well uhh...

Except those that were bombed that was a miscalculation error 😳 

 

Well who thought a 500kg bomb could make ground beef  that quickly 😬 but don't worry I sent it as a condolence gift to PETA headquarters i think they will appreciate the thought behind it 

Edited by US93_Wright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, US93_Wright said:

Well who thought a 500kg bomb could make ground beef  that quickly 😬 but don't worry I sent it as a condolence gift to PETA headquarters i think they will appreciate the thought behind it 

Send them some ground beef, tell them it's plant base, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha...

Perfect 👌 

That cheer em up

Just now, NO.20_W_M_Thomson said:

Send them some ground beef, tell them it's plant base, 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NO.20_W_M_Thomson said:

Obvious you never had road kill on your dinner plate.

At the risk of sounding  like some sort of picky-eating urbanite,  I  will confess that I have never eaten  random meat scraped up off tarmac.  I'm sure it's my loss...

 

But at the same time, I'm not sure that lead-filled bovine corpses count as road-kill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay thats a fair point 👌. But I'm sure there was an instance were maybe hypothetically you could shoot a cow with a machine gun and it ended up on a dinner plate. Though bombing it and using the remains for food is a bit of a stretch but hey if there's a will there's a way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, =CfC=FatherTed said:

At the risk of sounding  like some sort of picky-eating urbanite,  I  will confess that I have never eaten  random meat scraped up off tarmac.  I'm sure it's my loss...

 

But at the same time, I'm not sure that lead-filled bovine corpses count as road-kill

Just think of it as all ready tenderizes for your pleasure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, US93_Wright said:

Okay thats a fair point 👌. But I'm sure there was an instance were maybe hypothetically you could shoot a cow with a machine gun and it ended up on a dinner plate. Though bombing it and using the remains for food is a bit of a stretch but hey if there's a will there's a way

LOL small cooper probably just knock it out

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one welcome our new Bovine Overlords, and will endeavor to recruit as many butter churners as I can gather!

 

Off I go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JG51_Beazil said:

I for one welcome our new Bovine Overlords, and will endeavor to recruit as many butter churners as I can gather!

 

Off I go!

Gook luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, =CfC=FatherTed said:

I'm not sure that cows get into the food chain having been machine-gunned from the air.


Sure they do, scavengers have a field day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never seen cattle in game. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You’re really milking it. 

I guess I could go to the udder side of the map

Edited by Adam
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poochnboo said:

Really guys, this post is udderly rediculous. 

Thats the point, dude lol 😆 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather waste time in game killing enemy pilots... you know something useful.

Oh I forgot, cows can't shoot back, that explains it!

If cows were piloting the planes and could retaliate, that would make sense... Imagine the shame of it, getting shot down by an ace cow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...