Pz.Kpfw IV

On 6/24/2020 at 7:12 AM, SMARTAZZ said:

Some skins from another game I play called Combat Mission.   Might give you some inspiration 🤓

stug_crew_e.jpg

panzer_crew-m.jpg

EzPanzercrew.jpg

I bought the first iteration of the game and got hooked...  So much fun.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
Tomi_099

AFRIKA KORPS ...

DAK.jpg.d6d26e9d1fecf374405e97d8995bb008.jpg

First impression !

AFRIKA_KORPS_.jpg

In Progress !

A.jpg.b681ab2dc221703a4ac3631e6855a1f3.jpg

Some entertainment until the tank is finished  !

Check out the explosion effects ! .

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Shampoo_Actual

Tomi I rolled out the Winter Camo on the Finn Server last night and stationed in some light woods in the snow near a road and a bridge.  A T34 drove straight at me up to 3-400M and never even saw me.  Surprise MF'er.  Two shots and he bailed out.  Great camo -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Tomi_099
On 2/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, 11thPanzer_Pete said:

Tomi I rolled out the Winter Camo on the Finn Server last night and stationed in some light woods in the snow near a road and a bridge.  A T34 drove straight at me up to 3-400M and never even saw me.  Surprise MF'er.  Two shots and he bailed out.  Great camo -

Now let's go .. into the desert .. my friend.. with the desert fox! :pioneer:

Pz.KpfwIV-Afrika Fotos (2).jpg

620_1A (3).jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
Shampoo_Actual

Tomi I noticed that not all custom skins can be played on servers; for example Finnish Server.  Well, I select them, and i can see them, but the teammates only see the default skins.  Am I saving them in the wrong file or something?

BP_Lizard
8 hours ago, 11thPanzer_Pete said:

Tomi I noticed that not all custom skins can be played on servers; for example Finnish Server.  Well, I select them, and i can see them, but the teammates only see the default skins.  Am I saving them in the wrong file or something?

They also need to have the skin installed in order for them to see it.

• Upvote 1
BP_Lizard
On 2/18/2021 at 8:04 PM, Tomi_099 said:

B 1.jpg

That looks absolutely lovely, Tomi. Can’t wait.

Hello to everyone and especially Tomi_099. Your work is outstanding; I'm eagerly waiting for the DAK's 411. My favourite of them all is "The last Ferdinand".

In the meantime; would it be possible to download this one... «Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf J 1 Panzer -Regiment 5 , 21.Panzer-Division, EL Alamein,, Egypt, October 1942»

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/monthly_2020_01/63252129_Pz.KpfwIIIAfrika.jpg.3c3757e1b4611ccc88e45131abacf966.jpg

Kind regards

*This is my first post in the forum 😄

Edited by Xanix
Tomi_099
On 2/23/2021 at 9:08 PM, Xanix said:

Hello to everyone and especially Tomi_099. Your work is outstanding; I'm eagerly waiting for the DAK's 411. My favourite of them all is "The last Ferdinand".

In the meantime; would it be possible to download this one... «Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf J 1 Panzer -Regiment 5 , 21.Panzer-Division, EL Alamein,, Egypt, October 1942»

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/monthly_2020_01/63252129_Pz.KpfwIIIAfrika.jpg.3c3757e1b4611ccc88e45131abacf966.jpg 784.69 kB · 0 downloads

Kind regards

*This is my first post in the forum 😄

Welcome to our forum.!  :bye:

and thanks for the recognition!

. yes i still have some things open that will close at the right time ..

often the projects are something that is missing and i wait for the divine inspiration to finish them. 

• Like 1