Posted (edited)

Superb work @Tomi_099! Looks like only the epaulettes, collars, and buttons need to be changed to feldgrau, and you've gone above and beyond with the new faces!

If the feldgrau generic Heer uniform, black generic SS uniform, and black generic Heer uniform look this good as well, I might not use any of the aircraft modules for a few months :salute:

For those who don't know, the feldgrau uniforms were used by SPG crews, so they'll be extremely useful when we get the Ferdinand. The black uniforms were used by Panzer crews, so they're for everything else.

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Superb work @Tomi_099! Looks like only the epaulettes, collars, and buttons need to be changed to feldgrau, and you've gone above and beyond with the new faces!

If the feldgrau generic Heer uniform, black generic SS uniform, and black generic Heer uniform look this good as well, I might not use any of the aircraft modules for a few months :salute:

For those who don't know, the feldgrau uniforms were used by SPG crews, so they'll be extremely useful when we get the Ferdinand. The black uniforms were used by Panzer crews, so they're for everything else.

SPG Crews / what does SPG mean ?  :sorry:

11 minutes ago, Tomi_099 said:

SPG Crews / what does SPG mean ?  :sorry:

Self-propelled gun, it's an English term that refers to both sturmgeschutz and panzerjager.

• Thanks 1

Some skins from another game I play called Combat Mission.   Might give you some inspiration 🤓

stug_crew_e.jpg

panzer_crew-m.jpg

EzPanzercrew.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tomi_099 said:

SS - Rottenführer ( Senior Corporal )

( Sturmabzeichen )
(Storm badge)
Please tell me if the uniform is  NOT correct ?

All looks good to me except for the collars, which should be feldgrau like this: 

Spoiler

ssstug.jpg.da77f9c754054cc4a558d4e927eadf7f.jpg

Superb work on the Sturmabzeichen!

Posted (edited)

SS - Rottenführer ( Senior Corporal )

( Sturmabzeichen )
(Storm badge)

Field gray is probably a color between dark green and gray ...!
Sometimes it is presented as greenish, sometimes as gray.

SS - Rottenführer .jpg

Spoiler

SS - Rottenführer 1.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:

From above you have the impression that it is greenish

Feldgrau _V7_c.jpg

Spoiler

SS - Rottenführer 3.jpg

SS - Rottenführer 5.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

@Tomi_099 perfect! Now all we need is a Ferdinand - or even better, a StuG III - for them to operate!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SMARTAZZ said:

Wunderbar sir!!!:good:

everything for the gamers !! ..:thank_you:

• Like 2

More of a question then a correction. Are the caps black? To add more depth, if you could give the commander a more aged look with facial hair or something, that would be neat. The uniforms are stunning. Thanks again.

40 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

More of a question then a correction. Are the caps black? To add more depth, if you could give the commander a more aged look with facial hair or something, that would be neat. The uniforms are stunning. Thanks again.

These are SPG (tank destroyer or assault gun) crewmen, so their caps are field-grey. Black was reserved for the panzer troops in turreted tracked AFVs.

I didn't know the PzKpfw IV Ausf.G was considered a tank destroyer.

15 minutes ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

These are SPG (tank destroyer or assault gun) crewmen, so their caps are field-grey. Black was reserved for the panzer troops in turreted tracked AFVs.

Isn't that what they are driving?

2 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

I didn't know the PzKpfw IV Ausf.G was considered a tank destroyer.

Isn't that what they are driving?

The update featuring the Ferdinand hasn’t released yet.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you guy's have already got a Ferdinand crew ready. Cool.

There has been so much great work done by the modders on here , was hoping everyone was kind of working together on them.😞  Asking permission and credit given has always been the proper way.  Please work this out , I love the mods and skins that have been produced by you guys , would hate to see it end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

In order to clear up all misunderstandings here, I decided to take drastic measures.
Sorry for my think carelessly. 

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SMARTAZZ said:

There has been so much great work done by the modders on here , was hoping everyone was kind of working together on them.😞  Asking permission and credit given has always been the proper way.  Please work this out , I love the mods and skins that have been produced by you guys , would hate to see it end.

While I get how someones feelings have been offended, after going back and reading the whole thread, I honestly don't think it was intentional. In all fairness, some of the changes made to uniforms were made on the request of others. Maybe this is where the problem started because credit was never given. But when you are part of a community where you willingly donate your time for the betterment of that community, its normal to want to be helpful when someone makes a request.

I think the community as a whole recognizes and appreciates the valuable contributions made by each person involved in making skins for TC whether it is specifically mentioned or not.

• Upvote 1