Superb work @Tomi_099! Looks like only the epaulettes, collars, and buttons need to be changed to feldgrau, and you've gone above and beyond with the new faces!

If the feldgrau generic Heer uniform, black generic SS uniform, and black generic Heer uniform look this good as well, I might not use any of the aircraft modules for a few months :salute:

For those who don't know, the feldgrau uniforms were used by SPG crews, so they'll be extremely useful when we get the Ferdinand. The black uniforms were used by Panzer crews, so they're for everything else.

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Superb work @Tomi_099! Looks like only the epaulettes, collars, and buttons need to be changed to feldgrau, and you've gone above and beyond with the new faces!

If the feldgrau generic Heer uniform, black generic SS uniform, and black generic Heer uniform look this good as well, I might not use any of the aircraft modules for a few months :salute:

For those who don't know, the feldgrau uniforms were used by SPG crews, so they'll be extremely useful when we get the Ferdinand. The black uniforms were used by Panzer crews, so they're for everything else.

SPG Crews / what does SPG mean ?  :sorry:

7 hours ago, Tomi_099 said:

SS - Rottenführer ( Senior Corporal )

( Sturmabzeichen )
(Storm badge)
Please tell me if the uniform is  NOT correct ?

All looks good to me except for the collars, which should be feldgrau like this: 

Spoiler

ssstug.jpg.da77f9c754054cc4a558d4e927eadf7f.jpg

Superb work on the Sturmabzeichen!

SS - Rottenführer ( Senior Corporal )

( Sturmabzeichen )
(Storm badge)

Field gray is probably a color between dark green and gray ...!
Sometimes it is presented as greenish, sometimes as gray.

From above you have the impression that it is greenish

Feldgrau _V7_c.jpg

SS - Rottenführer 5.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

More of a question then a correction. Are the caps black? To add more depth, if you could give the commander a more aged look with facial hair or something, that would be neat. The uniforms are stunning. Thanks again.

40 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

More of a question then a correction. Are the caps black? To add more depth, if you could give the commander a more aged look with facial hair or something, that would be neat. The uniforms are stunning. Thanks again.

These are SPG (tank destroyer or assault gun) crewmen, so their caps are field-grey. Black was reserved for the panzer troops in turreted tracked AFVs.

I didn't know the PzKpfw IV Ausf.G was considered a tank destroyer.

15 minutes ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

These are SPG (tank destroyer or assault gun) crewmen, so their caps are field-grey. Black was reserved for the panzer troops in turreted tracked AFVs.

Isn't that what they are driving?

There has been so much great work done by the modders on here , was hoping everyone was kind of working together on them.😞  Asking permission and credit given has always been the proper way.  Please work this out , I love the mods and skins that have been produced by you guys , would hate to see it end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, SMARTAZZ said:

There has been so much great work done by the modders on here , was hoping everyone was kind of working together on them.😞  Asking permission and credit given has always been the proper way.  Please work this out , I love the mods and skins that have been produced by you guys , would hate to see it end.

While I get how someones feelings have been offended, after going back and reading the whole thread, I honestly don't think it was intentional. In all fairness, some of the changes made to uniforms were made on the request of others. Maybe this is where the problem started because credit was never given. But when you are part of a community where you willingly donate your time for the betterment of that community, its normal to want to be helpful when someone makes a request.

I think the community as a whole recognizes and appreciates the valuable contributions made by each person involved in making skins for TC whether it is specifically mentioned or not.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

...... MODERAT ... NO SWASTIKA .....NO ...NAZI..SYMBOLS

1 SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

September 1944 Falaise Pocket in France

for Multiplayer / and Online Missions

NR. 713

1 SS LS_AH b.jpg

1 SS LS_AH a.jpg

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zejidi6gwnvhxa3/94M_%23_Pz.Kpfw_IV__1SS_LSAH_-Nm713-D.zip/file

1 SS LS_AH c.jpg

1 SS LS_AH d.jpg

...... MODERAT ... NO SWASTIKA .....NO ...NAZI..SYMBOLS

1 SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

September 1944 Falaise Pocket in France

for Multiplayer / and Online Missions

NR. 711

1 SS LS_AH xa.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nazpkd7e5ml5wve/91M_%23_Pz.Kpfw_IV__1SS_LSAH_-Nm711.zip/file

1 SS LS_AH xf.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 4

Hi Tomi,

first of all you did an amazing job here. I can only say WOW!!

These skins are superb, love them!

I have a problem btw:

Would you be so kind and explain me this file?

Nr:713 C

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9kg2b27qfc4e4ge/95_%23_Pz.Kpfw_IV__1SS_LSAH_-N713-C.7z/file

Its very huge, many skins inside them. For # 713C should i delete the other files or is this intended to be.

Thanks alot for these skins, i enjoy them really and thanks for your help!

Edited by Yankee_One
  • Thanks 1

1. SS-Panzer-Division

"Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler"

WINTER CAMO

Place:
December 1944  Ardennes offensive in the Blankenheim area

1 SS LS a.jpg

Coming soon.

1 SS LS d.jpg

1 SS LS c.jpg

1 SS LS f.jpg

1 SS LS b.jpg

1 SS LS e.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

Thank you Tommi,

now i understand. I thought these are "only" skins thats why i asked but i see there is much more inside.

No, i leave them as they are as they should be.

"TANKS" again

Good thing you asked ...
This skin has been changed since the new patch.
Please delete it from this folder .. and everything will be fine!  :good:

SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad.png

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/25/2020 at 6:44 PM, Tomi_099 said:

Panzerkampfwagen IV ausf J  -  9. Pz Div. Ardennes 44

No. 722 is ready

Siegfried B.jpg

Siegfried_ A.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Nr:722

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g44svs05y1gtnt8/97_%23_Pz.Kpfw_IV__1SS_LSAH_-N722.7z/file

Siegfried 2.jpg

Siegfried 3.jpg

New crew with new uniform is available!

Siegfried.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:

153_1.jpg

Inspired by No.725
No. 725 is knockout

777.jpg

Timeline !

Who killed Black Baron ?

The Story of Germany's Most Terrifying Tank Ace  Battlefield Mysteries  Timeline

Stay online follow 3 Films !

Hm, as far as i know the " Panzervernichtungsabzeichen " was given to " Einzelkämpfer " of infantry only, not to tank crews ? And Again my question : WHY ALWAYS ONLY SS UNIFORMS; SS MARKINGS ? It seems you have special interest ?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, WildWilly said:

WHY ALWAYS ONLY SS UNIFORMS; SS MARKINGS ? It seems you have special interest ?

Why all complaining about waffen ss skins? IF people want to use it, let them, in ww2 there were even more than a million drafted into waffen ss and its history, nothing that should be hidden and hsss hssss but best to let it be in the open, most ww2 games have them in it, men of war, combat mission, battlefield etc. Its nice to have the option and it might get younger people to read up on waffen ss and ww2 in general and learn.
Some people find waffen ss more interesting than others, theres several reenacting groups all over the world portraying them now these days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It is only a game.....no war crimes being committed here, just simulation of combat in a game. An interesting camo created by a member should be praised and thanked for the effort and hard work put into it.🤥  I forget what the default uniform is......I think it was SS too wasn't it?  If so not much choice till TOMI creates AFRICA CORP.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • 2 weeks later...

531736786_HappyChristmas.jpg.bc57fefc67195f0a8f72ec73546565e8.jpg

--------

1SS - LSAH - Pz.Kpfw. IV

Working on Winter Skin for Tiger 88 new Campagne !

Nr.722

N722 a.jpg

N722 b.jpg

N722 d.jpg

N722 e.jpg

Nr.710

N710.jpg

Commander ( User ) Skin

N7XX.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
On 12/12/2020 at 12:03 AM, SMARTAZZ said:

I forget what the default uniform is

You mean the black uniform of the tank crews? Nope, they're not SS specific, all tank crews got the black/dark grey uniforms from the beginning.

2 hours ago, THERION said:

You mean the black uniform of the tank crews? Nope, they're not SS specific, all tank crews got the black/dark grey uniforms from the beginning.

You are correct sir! I disabled the mods and looked closer.

1SS - LSAH - Pz.Kpfw. IV

Today I have the Commander in the works

N7XX 1.jpg

N7XX 6.jpg

N7XX 3.jpg

N7XX 4a.jpg

N7XX 7.jpg

N7XX 5.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
On 12/11/2020 at 2:10 PM, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

Why all complaining about waffen ss skins? IF people want to use it, let them, in ww2 there were even more than a million drafted into waffen ss and its history, nothing that should be hidden and hsss hssss but best to let it be in the open, most ww2 games have them in it, men of war, combat mission, battlefield etc. Its nice to have the option and it might get younger people to read up on waffen ss and ww2 in general and learn.
Some people find waffen ss more interesting than others, theres several reenacting groups all over the world portraying them now these days.

Sorry do u need those killeruniforms to play with fun? Waffen ss was nothing mire but a gang of racial killerd, ordered to kill jews, slawics, killing children innocent civilians. And i don t care what people fond interesting. A game and modders should not support mass murders. Go an visit auschwitz msuthaisrn oradore sur glane lidice...and then say: interesting. And again.. there are enough wh uniforms and units u could use..nobody needs ss dirt

42 minutes ago, WildWilly said:

Sorry do u need those killeruniforms to play with fun? Waffen ss was nothing mire but a gang of racial killerd, ordered to kill jews, slawics, killing children innocent civilians. And i don t care what people fond interesting. A game and modders should not support mass murders. Go an visit auschwitz msuthaisrn oradore sur glane lidice...and then say: interesting. And again.. there are enough wh uniforms and units u could use..nobody needs ss dirt

I think its more about accurately portraying history, historical Authenticity is Key in making someone feel immersed in a Movie or Game, I can completely understand why games usually Censor it like the Swastika for example or the SS Runes, but this is a Mod/Skin after all, a Optional Modification of the game which can or can not be applied if a Person wishes to do so. Some people want more Historical Authenticity than others, which is completely understandable, its well proven fact that the SS committed War Crimes and Horrible atrocities that should never have happened in the first place, but as I said, the point stands that Historical Authenticity is key for a certain group of players, so it should be left to the Individual Player to Decide if he wants it or not, which is done here because its a Mod.
And im not Implying that everyone who uses this Mod is a Nazi glorifier or Denying the War Crimes the SS and other Organs did which were related to the Nazi Party during the Second World War, I myself like things to be portrayed Accurately, I myself served in the Bundeswehr and I also don't like it when I see things miss-represented relating to the Bundeswehr.

To sum it up, its really down to "Tasters Choice" and it does not warrant such Post as the one you did, you can offer complaint or objection, but do it in a Civilized manner next time please. o7

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I am the product of two people who had to endure the privations and degradations of nazi "occupied territories" rule. My father was 14 and fought them through the Dutch underground, delivering messages for resistance fighters on his bicycle and late at night while avoiding patrols, sentry posts etc. He also endured seeing friends and relations carted off to unseen horrors. I personally love having the opportunity to fight the ss (lower case intended) by operating Russian vehicles against them. But let's remember that the Russians also exhibited terrible war crimes on civilians, both in Germany and the Ukraine and elsewhere. Two sides to every story right? All of these atrocities can be attributed to the leaders, who like Trump and his cronies, prefer to keep education to a minimum and rely on controlled propaganda so they can manipulate the working class to perform their agendas. I love seeing history recreated so its impact is tangible. When things are brought to light questions arise and learning occurs. So in short, I give thanks to those who have the talents to enhance, improve and "make real" the challenges both sides faced during very trying times. Both then and now. Hats off to you Tomi and please continue what you do. Make it real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1SS - LSAH - Pz.Kpfw. IV

Place:
December 1944  Ardennes offensive in the Blankenheim area

I hope you like it !

WINTER CAMO..

Nr. 7XX

Pz.Kpfw IV  1SS LSAH -Nr.7XX.jpg

Nr. 7 xx ( User Skin )

Online game suitable !

DOWNLOAD :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zeqnt7r1m6o1fgp/90W_%23_Pz.Kpfw_IV__1SS_LSAH_-Nm7XX.zip/file

Pz.Kpfw IV  1SS LSAH -Nr.7XX_.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3