1.Pułk Lotniczy's Skinpack

S!

I am happy to indroduce our WW-1 skinpack made for the FC planes. It covers all FC planes and introduces some personal schemes. Any member of 1.PL has a right to have 4x personal schemes after being in a unit for more than 5 years. So, I had to do a lot of them 😄

The paintschemes have a cammo consisting of 3 colors: light green, ochre and dark green. British planes have a cammo pattern invented by 1PL-Rahon who made those skins for RoF. The French and German planes are carrying more conventional cammo. Because I do not have access to Rahon's master files, I had to re-create them from the scratch.
Our long tradition (started in the early 2000's in RB3D) is that we are flying with the chessboards. In this package we created an alternate versions for the German planes, where they are carrying crosses and a fuselage chessboards.
All the planes are carrying insignia of: 1.Eskadra Myśliwska (1st Fighter Sqn) - a Lion, 2.Eskadra Wywiadowcza (2st Recon Sqn) - a Fox with red-painted nose section and Eskadra Szkolna (Training Sqn) - a Winged Cat. The trainers have a simple paint - "Polish khaki" and a light blue undersurfaces.

Special markings:

- 1.PL's CO - red-white chevron on the upper wing with arrows, inspired by a personal scheme of lt. col. Leopold Pamuła

- 2.Esk CO - red white chevron on the upper wing - V-shape

- 1.Esk and 2.Esk VCO's - red-white stripe on the upper wing

Download link: http://1pulklotniczy.pl/Download/1pl_skinpack_fc.zip

@GCF, can you please add them to one of your bundles, Sir? Maybe for "squadron skins, non-historical", please?

Lucas

2020_5_3__20_12_58.jpg

2020_3_26__12_40_52.jpg

2020_5_3__20_14_10.jpg

2020_5_3__20_15_22.jpg

2020_5_3__20_15_52.jpg

2020_5_3__20_16_7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
On 5/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, 1PL-Lucas-1Esk said:

S!

Any member of 1.PL has a right to have 4x personal schemes after being in a unit for more than 5 years. So, I had to do a lot of them 😄

What about Feldwebels ????