Didn't see this in the announcements, but it looks like there are some crazy good deals on there.

You could buy all the WWII standard modules for under $70.00! If people missed out on some recent sales now's a great time to pick up stuff you don't have, or get a friend into it who's on the fence!

EDIT: Here's the official announcement! 

Edited by RedKestrel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

Thanks for the heads up!  Maybe I can sneak the Gustav past my own personal "Minister of Finance, Entertainment & Culture"  (Mrs F_IV) this weekend. :biggrin:

Oh man, I didn't even check if the collector planes were on sale too. They are all 75% off! Holy crap!

I was up late last night with my cart full of all 4 base games. Woke up to pay for them only to see that now instead of over 200 dollars it is only going to be 62! Needless to say i upgraded some of them to deluxe now and wow..... For once i got super lucky. Now that money can go into  my "X56 upgrade" fund.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
48 minutes ago, OVOmikehh9 said:

I was up late last night with my cart full of all 4 base games. Woke up to pay for them only to see that now instead of over 200 dollars it is only going to be 62! Needless to say i upgraded some of them to deluxe now and wow..... For once i got super lucky. Now that money can go into  my "X56 upgrade" fund.

You won´t regret it. Have fun!

I would like to purchase Flying Circus V1 however its about $7 cheaper through the steam sale as my native dollar slides into the abyss and the exchange rate climbs. I have purchased/been gifted previous modules through the Webstore so far and want to know if I can use the steam FCv1 module with my existing BoN/BoK webstore versions?

Please advise.

Ty

9 minutes ago, Eiko said:

I would like to purchase Flying Circus V1 however its about $7 cheaper through the steam sale as my native dollar slides into the abyss and the exchange rate climbs. I have purchased/been gifted previous modules through the Webstore so far and want to know if I can use the steam FCv1 module with my existing BoN/BoK webstore versions?

Please advise.

Ty

If you buy through Steam you have to 'join' the accounts, and then to access all the content from your account you will have to launch through Steam to do so. They had to change this a while back to make things work with Steam.

Here's a couple links as to how it works. Usually it goes smoothly, some people have issues with it. If you're not super tight for money I would just pay the extra 7 bucks and keep everything through the Launcher to minimize the middle-man. 

https://il2sturmovik.com/m/SteamAndIL2AccountGuide.pdf

Thanks RK,

Upon further reflection and reading the pdf its obviously better to keep all the modules in one place.

Yeah...unfortunately due to the lockdown I am very tight on cash. I gave-in and bought BoN on the last promo sale as I just had to have the Typhoon and the Lightning. As tempted as I am with the Kites of FC, I just need to hold-off and not spend any money for now and take the time learning the modules I do own and if i need to scratch that WW1 itch.... i'll just load up my copy of RoF.

Thanks for the clarification.

2 hours ago, Eiko said:

Please advise.

Ty

To use steam modules and link them with store bought modules you need to own the original Il2BOS on Steam.

Thank absolute GOD for this sale. 

I failed to get on FC due to my bank not being cooperative and the failed transaction ended up eating the promo code. Couldn't go to the bank due to the extended community quarantine to clear things up, and now this. Finally got it! 

You lot are absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much, Dev team!

• Upvote 2

Same here. I have wanted to purchase FC for a while now. With the thank you sale I finally bought it. 

I have installed syn_vanders Kaisersklacht campaign and am just about to start the spring offensive.

THANK YOU 1C for the sale.

SD

Edited by soupdragon
spelling
On 4/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, CanadaOne said:

Kuban for $12.50. That's just nuts. What a deal!

That's some awesome flightsim value right there.

Kuban is my personal favorite map. I love the sea and the landscape with it´s high KAUKASUS mountains.

12,50$ is way toooo cheap. I feel even sorry for the devs that they give it away so cheap. It is a must buy anway.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, spitfirejoe said:

Kuban is my personal favorite map. I love the sea and the landscape with it´s high KAUKASUS mountains.

12,50$ is way toooo cheap. I feel even sorry for the devs that they give it away so cheap. It is a must buy anway.

It's a gorgeous map, that's for sure. I was flying around yesterday for a bit and I'm still surprised at how good it looks if you get the weather and lighting just right.

But it's a good time for a sale. Most people are watching their dollars and I think companies have to go the extra mile to get some of it. It's business. I'd like to buy BoN, but with the exchange it's $115Cdn. That ain't gonna happen for a while.

Maybe that will go on sale too. :happy:

• Upvote 1