JG300_Faucon

US bombs on A20, P39, P40 ?

Everything said in the title. 

Even if it's doesn't change anything (a bomb is a bomb), I would like to be able to carry US bombs on those aircrafts, especially on west scenarios. As US bombs are now modeled with BOBP.

Flying those aircrafts with a US skins and russian bombs is a bit weird. 

• Upvote 4

It would be nice but I also understand why it isn't a priority.  All of those planes are modeled as the lend lease versions and none of them saw meaningful action in western Europe.  The developers are sticklers for reality so it's more than just setting a couple of weapons masks.  They have to research what those planes really in the game.carried - which could be difficult since they never even flew where they would be flying in the game :) 

I have a 9th AF A-20 project nearing completion.

They are in PWCG Bodenplatte as well.  Not the right version but the only western flyable twin engine bomber at the moment.   But the way I figure it, if you can deal with the wrong version of the wrong plane then the wrong bombs shouldn't be that big of a deal. :) 

• Upvote 2

Maybe you will be able so switch the "nation" for the birds with the upcoming new pilot models, so you "could" load the nation specific ordonance... that would be really cool 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, PatrickAWlson said:

They are in PWCG Bodenplatte as well.  Not the right version but the only western flyable twin engine bomber at the moment.   But the way I figure it, if you can deal with the wrong version of the wrong plane then the wrong bombs shouldn't be that big of a deal. :) 

Yes they are

but developers said they will not make the A 20 part of boobp. Meaning no redo to make it fit. 
So getting a official RAF skin was more than expected

for me the A 20 we got is pretty similar as the Boston RAF operated so I am good as long as the bombs go kaboom

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte