Jump to content
Oyster_KAI

[MOD] 4K cockpits for BOS/BOM/BOK/Bobp planes!!(latest update July 1, 2020)

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, jokerBR said:

I thought a bit about undoing all my adjustments... unfortunately nVidia Panel isn't enough for the kind of adjustments I'm doing. After so many hours tweaking and adjusting the game, I finally got rid of (almost all) shimmering, and also the dreaded microstutter from TiR panning (I'm on TrackIR). Image and panning are all perfect, smooth, without jaggies, pretty - even on "crowded space" and with a lot happening around. Since the problem isn't occurring when using the default cockpits, I'll just let it be for now.

It may be related to the driver version, who knows... I'm sure I'll be revisiting this (and maybe tweaking again) as soon as my system updates to Win 2004 and I'm forced to go to a new driver version (new WDDM model?) and/or we receive further game's engine updates.¬†ūüėŹ

Ahh that's a shame, I used to have stutters but it was solved by adding Exception to MalwareBytes (virus scanner).

On the positive side you don't have to turn mods on/off/restart anymore to play multiplayer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dan_Taipan said:

as soon as my system updates to Win 2004

I can assure you win 2004 + the newest nvidia driver version work perfectly and smooth (letting Nvidia drivers directly manage the VRAM).

Everything 'feels'  better/faster to me in all sims I tried since then (my fps went up by about 1-5 fps, depending on game and settings).

(BTW according to HW website's benchmarking slower GFX cards -like mine in fact - will benefit from this)

I don't have a problem with this mod, except it does not load instantly at initial missions start ... I get a fuzzy cockpit for one or two seconds that may be due to texture loading (?)

But I will never play IL-2 without this cockpit mod ! 

Edited by simfan2015
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first post updated!!
Now the 4 "BOX" contents are integrated into respective packs.
common texture has been merged into BOS pack.

No longer need to install MOD for each plane one by one.
Added enhanced texture of "oil stains on windshield" for 34 Planes.

Thanks Danziger for the authorization, The better P-51D-15 propeller texture has been added.

Everyone should look at this excellent stuff.
16810482_Il-22020-06-3015-07-04.thumb.jpg.0c960717f7706faeee4fa8fb3dd69a55.jpg994337307_Il-22020-06-3015-06-39.thumb.jpg.8f58842e137f7844994b013981bf0439.jpg

 

 

 

13 minutes ago, [808_BOB]Dafak-man said:

image.thumb.png.e1949a695a7a295a84ce51a11098fc65.png

 

Checksum error for the He 111 H-6.

Have you tried re-download it?

If it doesn't work, I will upload the files again.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oyster_KAI said:

The first post updated!!
Now the 4 "BOX" contents are integrated into respective packs.
common texture has been merged into BOS pack.

No longer need to install MOD for each plane one by one.
Added enhanced texture of "oil stains on windshield" for 34 Planes.

Thanks Danziger for the authorization, The better P-51D-15 propeller texture has been added.

Everyone should look at this excellent stuff.
16810482_Il-22020-06-3015-07-04.thumb.jpg.0c960717f7706faeee4fa8fb3dd69a55.jpg994337307_Il-22020-06-3015-06-39.thumb.jpg.8f58842e137f7844994b013981bf0439.jpg

 

 

 

Have you tried re-download it?

If it doesn't work, I will upload the files again.

Do these integrated packs include the less weathered cockpit versions or default?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled upon this gorgeous looking mod and wanted to give it a go, but unfortunately the link from the lead page of the thread just leads me to an open white page with nothing happening...any ideas?

 

Cheers*

Edited by =DMH=Air-Striegler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi RadicalStan. The links on the first page contain the less weathered versions. Thank you Oyster_Kai.

 

Hi DMH=Air-Streigler. These are links to Google Drive. You may need to enable cookies etc.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oyster_KAI said:

BOS / BOM Pack Updated!!
Bf-109 E-7/F2/F4 and Alpha layer adjust.

389293789_Il-22020-07-0113-25-37.thumb.jpg.418e234160c41ee0a8bd3aa2c8ebd981.jpg

 

 

 

Hi Oyster, amazing work overall, but what exactly changes if you adjust the alpha layer? Just out of curiosity :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blue_max said:

 

Hi Oyster, amazing work overall, but what exactly changes if you adjust the alpha layer? Just out of curiosity :)

If I changed a larger range of textures without changing the Alpha layer, the old texture will be reflected under the light = error, the adjusted Alpha layer will have the correct reflection, and the reflection Intensity of the object can be adjusted , for example, the yellow pipeline on the right side of Bf-109s should not reflect super-glare reflections now.

These things may not be noticed in a tense air battle, but when you wait on the ground or in a horizontal flight with nothing to do, you will see it when you look around.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KpgQuop said:

Hi RadicalStan. The links on the first page contain the less weathered versions. Thank you Oyster_Kai.

 

Hi DMH=Air-Streigler. These are links to Google Drive. You may need to enable cookies etc.

Hi there Quop!

It works perfectly now! Thank you so so much! This is such a good and necessary work, my hig deepest gratitude for this outstanding effort!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem to try install with JSGME, first install Bf109E7 without problem, but when I try to install the Yak7 mod give me the next message : Folder "Textures" has already been added by the "Bf109E7" mod. Enabling this mod *may* have adverse effects on your game...

I never had problems before.

And another question, where are the less weathering mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Numenor225 said:

I have a problem to try install with JSGME, first install Bf109E7 without problem, but when I try to install the Yak7 mod give me the next message : Folder "Textures" has already been added by the "Bf109E7" mod. Enabling this mod *may* have adverse effects on your game...

I never had problems before.

And another question, where are the less weathering mod?

That's strange, is your 109 E-7 pack include Yak-7?
I suggest you uninstall all cockpits and use latest BOS/BOM/BOK/Bobp/Collector Pack.
less weathering mods are in the first post intergrated packs.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that the problem is that all airplanes mods have one folder, for example : Bf109E7/Texture instead of Bf109E7/data/graphics/Planes/Bf109E7/Textures.

I have created manually all folders and now I have no problems.

Thanks for your answers and for this mod, really now I can¬īt play this game without it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...