so this january i caught a pneumonia and now i learnt that if i had gone to the hospital i would have died

i could breath perfectly fine what i couldnt was oxigenate myself for my lungs were covered with mucose i just could not cough away

thanks to the yoga i know i started hyperventilating what allow me to oxigenate myself again

the third day i was able to cough away a bit of mucose thing i still recall as such relief

now if i had gone to the hospital

i would have been put in a breathing machine that would not let me neither hyperventilate nor cough to clean my lungs and they would tie me to the bed so i was not annoying whle having an horrible death and of course they wouldnt give me morphine so i wouldnt suffer cause drugs are bad for you

savages...

Edited by raaaid
  • Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Jaws2002 said:

There's no pneumonia, cold or flu anymore. Everyone with pneumonia, flu, cold, or whatever, is now tagged as infected with COVID-19 and the COVID19 protocol is followed..

Yep

...and if you die of anything at all....you died of Covid 19.

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, raaaid said:

now if i had gone to the hospital

i would have been put in a breathing machine that would not let me neither hyperventilate nor cough to clean my lungs and they would tie me to the bed so i was not annoying whle having an horrible death and of course they wouldnt give me morphine so i wouldnt suffer cause drugs are bad for you

savages...

This is complete nonsense.  They won't hook you up to a ventilator until the oxygen level in your blood becomes too low.

43 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Yep

...and if you die of anything at all....you died of Covid 19.

More nonsense.  Flu and pneumonia are currently being counted as COVID-19.  Not "anything at all".  In the end it will be pretty easy to determine the COVID-19 death toll.  They'll just subtract the expected deaths from the total deaths.  Right now there is a massive under count for COVID-19.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:

This is complete nonsense.  They won't hook you up to a ventilator until the oxygen level in your blood becomes too low.

More nonsense.  Flu and pneumonia are currently being counted as COVID-19.  Not "anything at all".  In the end it will be pretty easy to determine the COVID-19 death toll.  They'll just subtract the expected deaths from the total deaths.  Right now there is a massive under count for COVID-19.

There is an over-count.

If you die of Flu or pneumonia, as it stands you died of Covid 19 - that's what I meant by "anything at all" poor choice of words on my part.

That's what's going on right now according some internal (family member working at hospital) intel. 1 actual case suddenly became 17 cases, this was a month ago.

Not to mention public whistle-blowers. CDC is playing games.

The over-count will not be corrected later...but I'm not going to argue this here.

Is what it is. Thread will be locked shortly I'm sure. ;)

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Gambit21 said:

There is an over-count.

No, there isn't.  And it's not even close.  There is a massive under count.

For instance, in NYC there were 3,350 reported COVID-19 deaths for the month ending on April 10.  But there were 5,330 more deaths than expected for NYC during that time.  Almost 2,000 more deaths than expected for that month.  For no obvious reason (except the obvious one).  That does not happen.  Ever.  

Data for NYC

• Like 1