Bf109G4 official 4k Skins historically corrected

To make for my previous tardiness, please find below the historic versions of the official default BF109G4 skins.

bf109G4.dds

Spoiler

g4_1.thumb.jpg.1e8e7b4500a057c63ce98acbf7048d88.jpg

g4_2.thumb.jpg.e5dab8d2e025d3ea1ae9e6740c1a5fd4.jpg

Default = \IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\graphics\Planes\target folder\Textures\?????.dds

Others = \IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\graphics\skins\target folder\?????_skin_*.dds

Target folder = bf109g4

Make sure mods is checked and as usual any problems just let me know.

Enjoy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8
7 hours ago, Audgisil said:

Are there historically corrected skins for the 109G6 or 109E7, or for any of the Bf110s? I downloaded all of the others, and also... thank you. They look great.

Sadly no, when they get updated in the game, I then correct them, not always immediately mind, but I get around to it as soon as I can.

For the Bf109E7 there is at least an excellent and fully compatible 4k template by ICDP, so you can at least make a few of your own custom skins while waiting for the official 4K updates.

There are also quite a few Bf109G6 skins based on a 4K template, however there is a draw back in that the 4k normal map differs from that of the games official one so not all the rivets, panel lines, etc match with those of the default skins.

Edited by spudkopf