55 minutes ago, Niiranen-VR said:

Thanx 

As I see I can not use the code with Bodenplatte , 

And one way a col. plane is to cheap to a75% give away ..... But if no other want a game where I can use the code it yours 

iirc you can buy more then one item and then apply the code, you will get the discount on all bought items. At least it was like that when I used my 75% code a few weeks back.

Edited by -NONE-Eric_Hardman
4 hours ago, Niiranen-VR said:

don't think so , course I used my 50% , and can not use it again 

No, of course it was gone after I used it. But I filled my shopping cart with a few collector planes, single player campaigns and BoM and then applied the code to get the 75% discount on all items in the shopping cart. Was surprised myself by the way it works. You basically could buy everthing in the game once except the new/preorder stuff and save 75% on the whole purchase.

Edited by -NONE-Eric_Hardman

Ok, you're probably right about that. I think it's not possible to give away keys for different people with a single purchase. But it is possible to use a code for more items than one, when bought at the same time.

EAF_Ribbon have made me some skin .....Thank you - I'll take a look to night after work 

And the game I could use mym75 % code to was BOK , so it goes to Eiko 

Sorry I will not use the code to a plane , but my sprinkle idea was " I give a game / you make me a skin " 

EAF_Ribbon would not have a game , but say : I make the skin and you give the game to another ....... So , one way ....I'm the business man and he is the nice guy who give a gift 

Thank you 👍😁

( And I hope  I can have the skin in the new big  pack of skins that's coming to flying circus MP server - so when the Entente see me , they be scared and not only see a new well dressed pilot whit polish shoes 😉)  " ( but it can be the opposite,🥴-) 

• Like 3

Holy Crap! woke up this morning to a wonderful email.

Thank you so much Niiranen. I hope you had a super-wonderful birthday.

As my freelance business has halted at the moment and funds are low (damn virus) at the moment, I've been wanting to get into virtual flying again, and this comes as a wonderful surprise. I can't wait to install BoK later this evening and give it a go.

I do at some point hope to give skinning a go so I'll definitely keep you in mind when I get around to it.

Thank you so much.  

bucket.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Geronimo,

I am assuming that "Wings of Liberty" is an online server?

Once I get my feet wet and dust off the HOTAS (it's been a few years since flying any sims and that was DCS Warthog) I hope to get online. I hope my old equipment still works.

Cheers,

If you figure out simple navigation like up is north left is west right is east and so on. Navigation in Kuban map is pretty easy. 
I rather recommend Finnish server, that server got friendly souls and good pilots. 
All are objective oriented snd you will find less opportunist wanting to vulch airfields and camp for easy targets.  Both wol and combatbox are full of them. Nothing wrong with that, but finnish server is more like dangerous when you choose it 
only easier thing about wol is gps map and kuban really do not need that. 

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Thanks 1

All I can say is HOLY CRAP! and thanks again for your generosity!

After a massive 4 hour install (was not expecting that) I finally got a chance to quickly take out a few planes for a spin and also to make sure my computer was able to handle IL2-BoX (It was early morn here by the time the install finished so I only had time for a few quick missions) and to my amazement I can fly on High/Ultra settings and this sim is everything I could hope for. I am truly impressed with the current physics and graphical fidelity and how far things have developed from IL2-1946. As a bonus all my older sim equipment appears to work flawlessly so no need for pricey upgrades. I realize now I should have done this sooner. Better late than never I say!

Originally I reinstalled IL2-1946 and the was going to install the BAT mod (but as its massive size takes an entire HD) I looked into modernizing instead with this updated version. I was so impressed with this that I took advantage of the PROMO CODES and purchased BoP even though I'm out of work at the moment! (my girlfriend is going to kill me!) I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT as it contains the birds I truly love. My only issue now is holding back from purchasing other modules (super interested in FC and the upcoming BoN) and trying to find more time to really dive in and start configuring my control setup and learning each plane so I can try a career. 

I'm so happy to be flying again! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Your welcome , enjoy your game and life in the sky 

About FC itS  really great game - the dog fight is really something else .... You godown to a plane for be in six - but he turn around many times before you reach him 🥴

And I got my skin to FC .... 3 plane .... Thanx ....

4807DCB0-B912-41D9-AADD-AF41B05821C1.jpeg

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Niiranen-VR said:

Mange tak til 'down under' 

Will be a night fly for me and morning fly for you ...👍😁

You know my skin , what's yours 🤔🥴

Ideally I should get a red baron skin and add a white cross over it 😁

• Thanks 1