bluedragon

P47 throttle and prop pitch link bug?

I am not sure whether this is a bug or a change to the P47 since the new patch. It was working fine until the new patch but I now don't seem to be able to link my P47 throttle and prop pitch on a keyboard shortcut. If I do link them the prop pitch lever increases visually in the cockpit when I increase the throttle but when I decrease the throttle the pitch lever stays in the same place. It just seems to be stuck there. It says on the right hand side messages that I have linked and unlinked them but there is no message that the pitch is increasing or decreasing. The only way I can change it again is to unlink it from the throttle and run it separately. The throttle and turbo works fine though. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

It's working properly.

Hello comrades,

I have the same problem like @bluedragon. If I link the prop rpm lever to the throttle, the prop rpm lever do not stay linked with the throttle lever an stays at the highest/increased position and only can decreased manually by pressing the keys or the assigned axis on the joystick.

If I do the same settings like in this video from Requiem, I do not get the same results. The turbocharger lever stay connected and increases and decreases with the throttle, but the pro rpm lever stay only linked while increasing the throttle.

Der Sheriff explains the procedure in this video and shows the key bindings ...

Is there another trick that will keep the prop rpm lever connected to the throttle when you decrease it? I could not find a solution for this.

Greetings

26 minutes ago, ColoniaLibre said:

Is there another trick that will keep the prop rpm lever connected to the throttle when you decrease it? I could not find a solution for this.

No, that's the way the throttle unit was designed.

You are right. I have found the missing part of information about the throttle and prop rpm lever.

There was an update in april that changed the behavior of the lever. The video tutorials were created before this update.

That causes the confusion about the behavior of the throttle levers... . So everything is ok.