Docolli

Problems with USB Controller afte Update 4.005b

Posted (edited)

I have the problem that after the update the USB game controllers Throttle and Joystick-Hotas Warthog 
and MFG Crosswind V2 are not recognized by IL2, although they work perfectly in the game controller 
settings under Windows. Is there a solution for this?
Edited by Docolli

I'm having a similar problem - Rhino X-55 joystick and throttle - machine gun and cannon now firing single shots only - other switches on throttle not functioning but were before.

Posted (edited)

Having joystick issues. like first poster,

I would not say it had to do with update though as I've been dealing with issue for over a week

Stick will not calibrate and in fact I don't think  the game is seeing it as a joystick or any other device,

I can not remap joystick buttons in game options keymapping (keymapper does not see anything I do with stick).

Though I can use Thrustmaster Target GUI to program IL2 options expecially things like 3Dmigoto commands. 

I'm grounded.

Though it works properly in DCS btw...

help

Edited by JG51_jokkr

Try unplug and plug again and see if IL-2 recognize.

Only thing I can find that looks like a problem is in control panel. 

“device working”

“device not migrated”

what does migrated mean

It seems there are some changes: i was messing with my warthog settings and got it partly working by re selecting the joy-throttle axes and buttons.

Then i wanted to set the warthog up for the 2 tanks in GB. That screwed it up ....

Tried everything. Neither joystick nor rudder work for me. The function keys also have no effect. Is there any help?

On 4/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, Docolli said:

I have the problem that after the update the USB game controllers Throttle and Joystick-Hotas Warthog 
and MFG Crosswind V2 are not recognized by IL2, although they work perfectly in the game controller 
settings under Windows. Is there a solution for this?

Are you using the TARGET?

Not at all, isn't necessary for me beforehand. I contacted the support and hope for help. 

The only strange thing is that I ran the update by accident without a connected USB controller. That is my only idea I still have.

I also checked wether the configuration files startup or input were read-only. But they weren't. Without ideas....

Did you get a windows update? They do sometimes make shitty thing with programs. Myself lost contact with my printer/scanner at the last update! Also check what you devicestxt says, that can get scruwed up sometimes.