Sign in to follow this  
Fritz_Fagioli

Throttle Command Backwards On My T 1600

I can't for the life of me set my throttle command from the "slide bar" on T.1600 joystick in the correct direction.  Presently moving it towards me increases the throttle, away decreases it. This seems backward to me. I know in ROF I could invert it but I don't see that in FC.  Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

When you map the keys, go opposite of what is says to do until you work it out.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

IIRC there should be a checkbox for 'reverse axis'

EDIT: Ah, I see you looked for it already. I seem to remember seeing it in FC as well, but maybe not...

Edited by US93_Larner

2 hours ago, Fritz_Fagioli said:

I can't for the life of me set my throttle command from the "slide bar" on T.1600 joystick in the correct direction.  Presently moving it towards me increases the throttle, away decreases it. This seems backward to me. I know in ROF I could invert it but I don't see that in FC.  Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Due to the way controls are configured in IL2,  there is no need for an inverter checkbox.  When specifying the throttle control to use, just do exactly what the instructional dialogue tells you to do.

26 minutes ago, Cynic_Al said:

Due to the way controls are configured in IL2,  there is no need for an inverter checkbox.  When specifying the throttle control to use, just do exactly what the instructional dialogue tells you to do.

Man I have!  It just doesn't work.  I dunno I'll try it again tonight.  Thanks

Let your throttle in the middle position before start configuration. Then move it forward and then move it back.

It should work.

Posted (edited)

Hello, it's finally right.  Boy I'm not sure why it was messed up  I did the process as described.  Oh well  Thanks all for the help!

Edited by Fritz_Fagioli
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2020 at 8:52 AM, US93_Larner said:

IIRC there should be a checkbox for 'reverse axis'

EDIT: Ah, I see you looked for it already. I seem to remember seeing it in FC as well, but maybe not...

Yes there is an invert on all axis controls, (*but if u move controls correctly when binding in game u can get direction correct without this*

Regardless if u want to invert this is the way to do it

image.thumb.png.a6c1072d07d92cdabb2557469acd62cb.png

• Upvote 1